The 3 year ECCO NextGen Programme is a development programme for candidates with a completed high school education up to and including Bachelor degree level education.
For the duration of the programme, we offer you a professional playground of international job rotations, experiencing the entire value chain, learning from inspirational colleagues and a mix of on-the-job and structured learning. ECCO NextGens are recruited for specific career tracks, aligned with long term business needs, so you will get a broad exposure to different areas within your career track, giving you in-depth knowledge of various areas required for your specialism.
Focusing on on-the-job learning, you get the chance to learn by doing, whilst being exposed to the full value chain from hide to high street. You will graduate the programme with a deep insight into our global organisation and a strong international network.
The programme comprises mandatory and flexible elements across the global business. You will have the opportunity to participate in an introduction at our Headquarters in Denmark before going on to become leather and shoe makers in our factories in Europe and Asia. You will also learn directly from our store staff whilst working in an ECCO store. All this during the first 4 months.
After this, the programme is tailored to your career track, your individual development plan and the needs of the business. This involves global assignment opportunities (job rotations) in our ECCO units around the world, depending on your expected end position upon graduation.
We may also offer additional studies, depending on your level of formal education, and if required and relevant to your career track.
Career tracks for the 3 year ECCO NextGen Programme would typically be, but not limited to: Shoe and Leather Production Management, Product Development, Commercial Sales, Marketing, Retail, Digital, Human Resources, Communications, IT, Strategy and Corporate Sustainability. Our job advertisements will give you more information on the specific requirements for each track. The job openings are going live mid-December, so keep an eye on our website.
As an ECCO NextGen, we offer you a dynamic, innovative and multicultural workplace with people from all over the world. Whether you work in Production, Finance, Marketing, IT or Sales – we are one family with at least two things in common: passion for what we do and a drive to achieve the very best.
If you are our future ECCO NextGen, you:
- Have a High school diploma/college experience or a Bachelor degree
- Have excellent command of both oral and written English. Knowledge of other languages is a distinct advantage
- Are able to work independently as well as in a team
- Are ambitious and hard-working, with a mature business approach
- Are proactive and feel comfortable with a wide range of challenges, and demonstrate responsibility and initiative
- Are quality oriented and results driven with good problem solving skills
- Have a global mindset and willingness to not only travel during the programme, but be open to be based abroad in the mid to long term. International experience is preferable
- Have a humble attitude and respect for different cultures and heritage
- Have relevant retail or wholesale experience
Joining our NextGen Programme means we will develop you into ECCO’s next generation of leaders and specialists. If you are curious, passionate and ready to make an impact – you’ll fit right in!