We are looking for Sales Advisors in our ECCO Oxford Street store!
18-38 Hours Per week (must be flexible to work on a rota basis)
£9.80 per hour + 10% OTE Bonus
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a global family of shoemakers? Join ECCO and be a part of shaping the future!
To succeed in this position, you must have a basic understanding of the sales process. Ideally you will have experience within fashion or footwear retail .
In addition, you will have:
- Flexibility to work between Monday-Sunday
- Possess a natural, friendly sales style
- Have a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- Be positive ,supportive, flexible, and actively taking responsibility
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary
- Participation in our discretionary bonus scheme and have the opportunity to earn up to 10% of your salary in bonus
- 28 days holiday annually, increasing to 29 days after 3 years-service and then 30 days after 5 years-service
- Staff Uniform allowance
- The opportunity to enrol into the company pension scheme
- Participation in our Staff Purchase Scheme
- Access to enhanced family friendly policies
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate, and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right