Account Manager (South)
Competitive Salary ,plus bonus, company car, laptop, and phone.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a global family of shoemakers? Are you ready to take your step into the world of Wholesale Account Management? Join us and be a part of shaping the future!
An exciting opportunity has just opened within our UK Wholesale Team, and we are looking for someone with passion, drive, and ambition to continue our path of success.
What does the role entail?
In this role, you will:
- Effectively drive sales & targets with your Account base, through executing the ECCO UK stratergy.
- Operate as the lead point of contact and responsible for the day-to-day management for all matters in relation to your specific accounts.
- Generate commercial activities for higher sell through.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the commercial activities and make recommendations.
Build and maintain strong long lasting customer relationships.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident communicator with retail or wholesale experience that has the drive to succeed, has the skills to deliver outstanding customer service and can think out of the box. In this role you will provide world class service to our stakeholders whilst developing and growing both new and existing customers within the region.
You will have:
- A passion for footwear and knowledge of the ECCO brand.
- Proven ability to manage multiple customer portfolios.
- You will be sales driven and ideally have similar experience within a wholesale retail environment.
- You are an excellent communicator and will have experience with building and developing strong relationships.
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary plus 25% OTE bonus
- Company phone and laptop
- Company car
- Life assurance from day one and access to private health insurance upon passing your probation
- The opportunity to enroll into the company pension scheme
- Excellent discount on all ECCO products in addition to our staff purchase scheme
- Access to enhanced family friendly policies
- 33 days annual holiday
The closing date for applications is Friday 18th February 2022
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your exciting new career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
Seize this exciting opportunity and apply today!
Please email your CV and cover letter to Louise Cam, LBU@ECCO.COM. A full Job Description is available on request.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing, and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate, and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.