Are you up for the challenge to develop collections for future seasons, whilst understanding the needs of the consumer, as part of a new and growing Global Merchandising team? Then this opportunity might be the one for you.
Key contact for Regional Sales teams, Categories and the internal Wholesale Merchandising team
In this role you will lead the segmentation strategy for a channel, working with Regions and Finance in determining future Net Sales budget plans for future Years and Seasons, then translating these into future product offer and option and assortment plans to meet Consumer profiling.
You will work with the internal merchandising team, categories and Wholesale Sales Teams in building the Wholesale Collection Line lists for future seasons by a Wholesale segmentation, ensuring that the share of Seasonal and Baseline products are optimised based on strategy.
You will be responsible for analysing business information and presenting strategies for Trading the business and you will support the creation of a go-to-market framework for Wholesale and support the sell-in process.
Doing so, you will:
- Build a strong network across the Regions, Departments and within the internal team to maximise effectiveness and impact.
- Work to the Global Merchandising calendar and refine for WHS as required to ensure that all business functions are aware and deliver information to deadlines to support the decision making.
- Set the Seasonal framework working with the Regions in the seasonal planning rounds, ensuring strong planning by Top Key Accounts, channel, and on top (SMU) opportunities that the key merchandising principles and KPI’s are followed.
- Build strong commercial future WHS Collections for a Channel and WHS segmentation to ensure that future buys are aligned across Regions but also support local market needs requirements.
- In season review performance across region and category to optimise the business by maximising OTB opportunities and SMU opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing and digital team to ensure that key product messages are represented in the Regions at POS and online.
- Partner with the Market Insights team and use EDITED on a regular basis to have a clear understanding about ECCO vs competition at the TOP global Key Accounts.
- Visit Regions and attend Key Account meetings to prioritize the WHS requirements for ECCO global consumers to ensure growth and feeding this consolidated information back to the Categories to support future collections development and to ensure Customer/Buyers expectations are fulfilled.
- Be a strong team player, eager to develop and grow within the organisation.
To succeed in this position, you would be skilled in merchandise management systems, reporting solutions and processes. Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- A business Degree
- Approximately 3 - 5 years fashion omnichannel relevant experience in Merchandising and planning with a digital experience
- Strong intercultural communication skills, capable to advise and challenge with a flexible approach
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with a consumer centric mindset
- Effective communication across all levels of the organisation
- Highly organised and detailed in approach
- Strong team player who can gain and foster cross functional support
- The ability to prioritise a demanding workload and time manage effectively
- Business fluency in English (Written & Verbal), other languages would be an advantage.
- PC Literate with strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Power point.
- The willingness to travel globally
Possession of Dutch working entitlements is required. This role does not provide relocation assistance.
Are you ready to join us?
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Join our international team of experts and shape your own future.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.