ECCO Leather is planning to start a webshop to sell leathers to designers, students and smaller brands. For this webshop we are searching for a person that can drive the project and set everything up.
The position is fulltime and located at our HQ in Dongen, NL but you will manage global stakeholders and customers. You will be a lot in touch with our creative community.
Your tasks would be:
- Develop a project plan for the webshop and make sure it is executed together with all stakeholders
- Find out about shipping regulations and payment rules in different countries
- Set standards for packaging and shipping
- Make a selection of which leathers should be on the webshop in collaboration with the head of merchandising
- Process orders and instruct the team how to do shipments
- Find a system to store leathers to easily find them back for shipment
- Do inventory on a regular base
- Organize photography in close contact with our design and marketing team
- Set up return policy and FAQ
- Regularly update ecommerce site with new leather inventory, including brief descriptions, photos, and quantities available on shopify
- Be the go-to person for all questions regarding the webshop
- Plan actions or campaigns around the webshop
We are looking for positive spirit with can-do attitude and the capability to build the new e-bay from scratch. You need to have high drive and pace and be capable of quick decision making with an eye for optimization. You should be a person who thrives with having multiple balls in the air at all times.
We are searching for a person that:
- has a high affinity with e-commerce
- is extremely organized
- can work independently with a high pace
- has very good English proficiency both orally and written
- familiar with Excel
- will drive the project
- has a can-do attitude
What we offer
Besides the fact that you come join our amazing ECCO Leather family, and we teaching you all you need to know about leather for your role, we also offer you:
- A salary that fits your experience and an end of year allowance of 2,1% of your gross year salary.
- An excellent retirement fund of which 2/3rd is paid by ECCO.
- At least 25 holidays and 4,5 ATV days when working on fulltime basis.
- Discount on your health insurance and an WIA-hiaat insurance (for long term illness).
- Possibilities to grow and develop by training and education.
- Company parties for all employees.
- Different social activities such as the Friday football evening.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to us. Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate, and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.