The US IT Site Manager & Business Relationship Manager will act as the local management representative for Group IT and manager for the local and/or regional IT team. The position holder will work closely with the functional managers within Group IT.
As our US IT Site Manager & Business Relationship Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in and actively contribute to the Global IT Management team, strategy process and business planning.
- Enable and support the ECCO US/regional business.
- Ensure that daily planning is done with the goal of delivering the agreed projects and meeting the service targets with respect for the local and global business needs.
- Assess competence levels in cooperation with relevant Group IT management colleagues and ensure acquisition of critical competencies needed to support current and future business initiatives and goals.
- Active member of the US Operating Committee & management team, ensuring collaboration with local business partners and initiatives as appropriate.
- Act as an advocate and role model for established Governance Principles, Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for local Group IT budget.
- Drive and facilitate local recruitment and redundancy process.
- Motivate the organization to continually focus on an aligned Service improvement program.
- Effectively manage and develop subordinate staff, providing for coaching and professional development opportunities as appropriate and aligned with functional managers.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT or related field – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 10+ years of experience as an IT professional with a broad insight and understanding of IT infrastructure and Enterprise Solutions (ERP/CRM/SCM) – as e.g. Microsoft and SAP.
- Experience working in an international organization with the ability to provide insight and expertise regarding Global IT efforts.
- 5+ years of management and team lead experience, preferably from the CPG industry.
- Ability to manage complexity and a desire to work in the cross-field between IT and the business.
- Solid understanding of IT Operations and Support.
- Experience or strong interest in understanding the business processes.
- Project management experience with strong planning and follow-up skills and a keen eye for delivering projects on-time and within scope and budget.
- Proven ability to lead and influence both projects and teams.
- The ability to think globally but act locally.
- Experience from ITIL framework, alternatively interest in learning
- Ability to identify the requirements of the business and transform them into outstanding solutions.
- Superior listening skills.
- Ability to ask the right questions.
- Ability to balance being alert and dedicated to the Group agenda but still deliver in a local context.
- Strong personal drive.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (verbal and written).
- Excellent collaborator and stakeholder manager.
- Reliable and service minded.
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and international.
…we want to hear from you!