Founded in Denmark in 1963, ECCO is a family-owned Leather Goods company that offers fantastic international opportunities. Just as their Scandinavian roots suggest, their offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – although the shoe code is slightly stricter! Joining the ECCO family, you will be guaranteed a lifelong learning experience and development.
ECCO Europe AG is Headquartered in Switzerland with a focus on both Wholesale Partners and Direct-to-Consumer too, servicing almost 300 stores and 22 own & operated websites. ECCO is one of the largest Leather Goods companies in the world, renowned for its quality and the ownership of its full value chain.
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You will join a global family of Shoemakers who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow, step by step.
This role reports directly to the Head of Supply & Allocation in Zug (Hünenberg), Switzerland and requires (on average) 1-5 days travelling per month. The person in this role will be a key person in proactively flagging inbound delays and reporting on the key metrics required to most efficiently and profitably supply ECCO Europe Supply & Allocation’s Stakeholders.
The role is also responsible for creating, developing and optimising the internal and external reports needed for the Supply & Allocation department and stakeholders, plus focusing on continuously supporting the team by improving manual processes through automisation. Defining relevant and actionable KPI’s via use of Dashboards and reporting, whilst assisting with management reporting as well are also key responsibilities. The position will be supporting both the Direct-to-Consumer and Wholesale Channels in Europe
The Supply Analyst is the point of contact for the team in consolidating business reporting needs and creating the relevant reports required to add actual commercial value back to the users/stakeholders. They are responsible for the maintenance and the documentation and training of using the reports too and for providing insights to the Head of Supply & Allocation.
The position will interact with and understand all areas of Supply & Allocation in Europe, Global S&OP and the Europe BI, IT & SAP teams to provide greater transparency and actionable KPI’s for their stakeholders. Primary focus will be on improving Delivery Performance Overviews, increasing transparency of the Goods In Transit and identifying relevant KPI’s to measure delivery efficiency as well with the Head of Supply & Allocation.
The Supply Analyst is also expected to be proactive in identifying potential delays and data issues in the reports, as well as possible ad hoc work for the Head of Supply & Allocation.
About the job
- Creation of commercially-relevant and user-friendly reports that deliver actual value-driving actions that the team can impact.
- With the Head of Supply & Allocation, create, establish and maintain the KPI’s in a Dashboard for the team to better measure internal and business performance.
- Maintenance and optimisation of existing reports including constantly looking to add value by proactively helping to automise manual processes identified in the department.
- Translate business needs with IT and ensure timely and effective project management of task for the team.
- Analysing and flagging the most ‘at risk’ orders/items from the start at time of Supply Plan. Proactively monitor key commercial styles, marketing styles and those styles ’at risk’ of delay.
- Analysis and proactive Stock movement recommendations for Consumption Logic.
- Create SOPs and establish best practice documentation for European Supply & Allocation Team.
- Create a supportive work environment with colleagues within Europe and where regional stakeholders feel guided and supported.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Consumer Brand Business with Data Analytics and Supply Chain /S&OP background.
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills, including attention to detail with a desire to continuously improve and document processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Analytical tools such as Power BI, with preference of knowledge of SAP BI/BW.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerBI, PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational and Agile skills, commercial awareness and ability to prioritize work.
- Effective team player with ability to work independently, constantly striving to learn and develop.
- Experience working in an international and multi-cultural environment with a core understanding of Supply Chain.
Become part of our global family
While we are based in Switzerland, we are part of a global organisation that offers opportunities to further develop, whether it be another role, function or location.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.