Are you a highly collaborative and process oriented professional with an understanding of shop fittings production business and passion for store design? If yes, this could be your dream move.
ECCO is a leading company in the footwear industry with the reputation of a global manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout the value chain, from hide to high street, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything they do, is what makes ECCO stand out as a company.
The Store Production Specialist will join the Global Creative Brand Experience team, working in close collaboration with store concept design and implementation on global production roll outs.
In this role, you will be responsible for contributing and maintaining the global portfolio of ECCO manufacturing partners. You will be the primary contact and you will ensure high standards are maintained throughout production according to ECCO requirements in terms of sustainability, quality, timing and budget.
You bring an innovative mindset and consistently build a value pipeline by leveraging relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to identify and drive value.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting costs related to ECCO shop fittings
- Maintaining and evaluating relationships with current global suppliers of ECCO shop fittings by regular follow-ups related to quality, costs and work capacity
- Ensuring detailed ECCO concept’s technical documentation for quality and conformance
- Taking part in development of concept elements and prototypes
- Onboarding of new suppliers
- Ensuring continuous improvements in shop fittings production by value engineering, price negotiation, logistic optimisation and shortening project lead time
- Direct contact for markets and approval for locally supplied elements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (engineering profile preferred) but the work experience is the primary qualification
- Knowledge of architectural software (SketchUp / AutoCad)
- Minimum of two year experience in a similar global role within retail or in shop fittings industry
- Experience in project management
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A willingness and ability to travel (20 - 30 days per year) – meeting suppliers, snagging visits (only for special attention projects)
- Understanding of retail operations
- Good negotiation skills with international and multicultural mind set
- Good understanding of technical drawings, shop fittings construction, materials and the application in the retail interior environment,
- Ability to move among several projects simultaneously with the sense of urgency, understanding priorities and hands-on approach
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills, open minded and with a good flair to communicate effectively on all levels and across borders
- Highly detail oriented
- Possession of Dutch working entitlements is required. Please note that his role does not provide relocation assistance.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on our craftmanship and the quality of the shoes we make for our customers. The typical ECCO employee is always curious, never quite satisfied with the status quo and strives for excellence and superior quality in every single product. We improve constantly by pushing forward with new techniques. No matter where you work at ECCO, you are a part of making products of which you can be proud.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.