- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- (Preferred from major from Technical Industry from highly regarded university)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working within the area of sourcing, purchasing and/or supply chain, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP system, SAP preferable
- Native Thai Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Fluency speaking, reading, writing English
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills.
- Leadership skills and Analytical Thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Duties & Responsibilities
• For Sourcing, ensure that the organization is always functioning to its optimal level by means of efficient ways to develop current suppliers and identify potential alternative suppliers, streamlined purchasing processes, ensure quality and on-time material development and supply, competitive pricing, good supplier financial condition & stability, alignment with GSO, and team personnel care in accordance with the objectives and strategies agreed upon for ECCO Thailand and ECCO Group
• For Indirect Procurement, responsible for the sourcing of qualified suppliers and buying the best quality equipment, goods and services, at the competitive prices, to enable the company to operate efficiently and effectively. Organizing and supervising the comprehensive sourcing and purchasing functions in compliance with mandated requirements. Overseeing daily activities including major purchases associated with production and renovation and any other requirements to support the company and factory operations.
• Participate in the overall strategic and operational planning of the materials development, price and financial condition concerning both ECCO Thailand and the ECCO Group.
• Ensure the operational supervising and coordination of the Sourcing & Indirect Procurement department with a view to realize the objectives agreed upon for ECCO Thailand, covering: sourcing, prices and conditions, and contract agreements.
1. Sourcing & Indirect Procurement Manager has the overall responsibility for the sourcing and developing of current and new and alternative suppliers with the following field of responsibility:
• To set the guideline for the seasonal development
• Prioritize the materials that needs to be sourced and developed for approval
• Ensure that ECCO at all times has at minimum two approved suppliers of all materials.
Ensure the guidelines for the suppliers are followed and agreed upon by all internal stakeholders
2. Sourcing & Indirect Procurement Manager has the overall responsibility for purchase prices and price tables, with the following fields of responsibility:
• Negotiation of prices from local Thailand suppliers.
• Collecting of prices from the ECCO Group and GSPS/GSO
• Costing price table
• Terms of payment and terms of delivery
• The cooperation agreements and contracts are made with all priority vendor
3. Sourcing & Indirect Procurement Manager has the overall responsibility for development projects in the department through the following field of responsibility and assignments:
• To build up and implement new and improved Sourcing & Indirect Procurement procedures and guidelines
• To smoothen the materials supply without losing the control
To proactively analyze and solve upcoming problems on quality, production and/or purchasing
4. Sourcing & Indirect Procurement Manager is responsible for the following general fields of responsibility and assignments :
• Monitor and control the ethics, morale and discipline of the department.
• Manpower planning of the department.
• Create and update job description on all employees in the Sourcing & Indirect Procurement team.
• Training, development, and career planning of the members of the Sourcing & Indirect Procurement department.
• Ensure good relations with external party’s i.e other departments, suppliers, customers.
• Build training plan for newcomers and train, develop, and coach them to ensure they can perform within ECCO as required
5. Sourcing & Indirect Procurement Manager has the overall responsibility for the information flow within Sourcing & Indirect Procurement including
Regularly scheduled reporting on key activities and development status.
• Monthly reporting for materials development, price agreement.
• Monthly supplier’s statistics.
• Monthly reporting on the result of quality objective of the Sourcing Department
General reporting to the management team on critical topics.
6. The Sourcing & Indirect Procurement Manager has the responsibility for the budget planning and follow up in the Sourcing & Indirect Procurement department
7. The Sourcing & Indirect Procurement Manager is responsible for own development in accordance with the present and future tasks.
8. ECCO Code Of Conduct (CoC)
• Employees are required to perform all activities in accordance with ECCO Code of Conduct
• Ensure all suppliers perform according to CoC
Ensure all supplier selection for direct materials no issue with RCS
10. Manage Purchasing Activities
• Develop and execute sourcing and indirect purchasing strategy
• Ensure that company use competitive and reliable suppliers
• Achieve minimum operational cost in performing purchase function.
• Ensure that suppliers receive information related to date delivery, transportation mode, all quality requirements, material description and agreed price.
• Evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors
• Checking data Purchaser Order (PO) status.
• Coordinate with regards to payment and invoice, depending on status of material in purchasing activities.
• Produce reports and statistics, as needed
11. Manage organization in the department to achieve and improve the department's overall performance:
• Manage work distribution within organization and ensure the organization chart and job description is updated and accurate.
• Ensure all subordinates’ development fits the competencies required
• Appraise and review subordinates’ performance to provide individual feedback
• Train and supervise the work of team members and staff
Continuous training, coaching, and development of all Planning Department staff.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Possibility to develop to higher management level for the right candidate with the right attitude
- A board exposure to different areas within your career track with in-depth knowledge
- International exposure & possibilities to travel the world and see ECCO’s other production facilities
ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi-cultural culture across the organization. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Phenrat Visetpricha, ECCO Shoes (Thailand) Co., Ltd, on telephone +66 35 958 560. Apply as soon as possible at enter.ecco.com, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.