Would you like to be charged with helping to develop ECCO’s strategic advertising and performance approach on Social Media? Then we have the role for you. The Social Media Strategic Analyst will be responsible for:
1) Enhancing our ability to promote the core values and DNA of the brand
2) Effectively utilizing social tools to listen to consumer dialog about our brand in a meaningful way (qualitative research)
3) Effectively using measurement tools to report on performance (quantitative reporting)
4) Identifying strategic content/topics which should be elevated within the organization as they relate to product development, brand or consumer issues (i.e. service)
5) Identifying and owning budgeting for social media
6) Social Studio platform owner
This position utilizes social networking technology, analytics new media and online community resources.
The Social Media Strategic Analyst will help to drive the success of social networking objectives, strategies, advertising, products, etc. through effective marketing planning, implementation, and constant assessment of impact.
• Analyze performance of social media content, including video, to help guide direction of future content.
• Develop and utilize Social Studio platform on a strategic and operational level
• Review and assess Social Studio to ensure we use the tool to the best of its capability across all teams and markets – proving ROI.
• With support from Social Media Coordinator and Content Strategist, management of global social media execution, ensuring all campaigns have been activated and boosted appropriately from both a global and local level.
• Working closely with Social Media Content Strategist to review performance of campaigns and provide direction for what works and what doesn’t
• Managing revenue driven content in relation to Global channels, ensuring all campaigns have been activated.
• Developing and presenting performance reports to all teams and agencies
• Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
• Serve as subject matter expert and point of contact for campaign deliveries and activation.
o Collaborate and follow up with markets on campaign development and reporting
o Execute market development and training within social media tools to ensure they are leveraged to meet local KPIs
Develop and manage digital reporting for SoMe
Reporting and testing of sale driven activities and consumer listening on SoMe.
Identify trends and opportunities to drive marketing strategies.
Detailed data investigation and analysis of known data quality issues utilizing Social Studio and SoMe tools.
Maintain data quality of the tool
Develop monthly reports on social media campaigns
Integrate reporting with other channels for comprehensive campaign reporting
Ensuring all social media is tagged and tested successfully
Responsible for identifying a quarterly/annual budget for SoMe activities and managing the budget focused on ROI.
Make informed & timely decisions based on trends, listening and reporting to adapt strategies for greater engagement and reduce potential risk for ECCO.
Working with Content Strategist to test new content opportunities that represent and elevate the brand and/or target consumer experience through social.
Work cross functionally to align data and tools across campaign performance, consumer engagement and other teams to allow for ease in reporting and future integration.
Work with channel leads to integrate reporting and develop recommendations for future campaigns
• Degree in Marketing Communications or related training required
• 5 years of experience in Marketing Communications, digital, analytics or related field
• Results-oriented with strategic ability. Must be able to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
• Is curious and has a keen interest in all things social, digital communications
• Quickly identifies new trends and social media platforms and analyze their relevance for the ECCO brand.
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
• Has strong attention to detail, organization and process.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and structure concrete and abstract ideas in verbal and written communication for a broad audience from digitally savvy to non-digital business partners.
• Teach, develop and coach:
o A demonstrated ability to inspire and educate business users on complex systems and tools in a manner which empowers and ensures future success.
o Ability to be patient and flexible by adapting coaching style to a variety of users with varying levels of technical skills and for whom English may not be their first language.
• Strong proficiency in Facebook Insights and reporting tools across digital channels
What do we offer you?
You are offered a job at a leading shoe company that is known all around the globe. ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout our value chain, from hide to high street combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us stand out as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place, demonstrates why more than 21,000 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
To be considered, kindly send us your resume and cover letter. Possession of EEA working entitlements is required.