We are looking for a highly motivated Social Media Content Strategist to help tell the ECCO story. You are a digital native and understand the power of social engagement and it’s role in the consumer journey to build brand awareness and loyalty.
The Social Media Content Strategist is responsible to drive brand awareness and conversion to lead the planning, creation and execution of all social media content for the ECCO brand across relevant social channels. Working closely with the Social and Digital teams, you will ensure the content and campaigns being executed are innovative, on-brand and meet overall digital goals and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth platform knowledge, channel strategies and the relationship social media can play in CRM and commerce (on and offline). The Social Media Content Strategist must be curious and passionate innovation and the digital space, focused on bringing forth emerging trends.
As a company whose driving force hails from the countryside of Denmark and is constantly innovating new ways to develop our shoes, a key component will be to express this energy through Facebook, Instagram and You Tube.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the ECCO brand DNA - built upon: quality, comfort, innovation and premium leathers.
- Work with our product, innovation and leather teams to understand the strategic focus of each seasonal collection to deliver cohesive user journeys.
- Partner with global and regional marketing teams to understand their seasonal and unique local needs.
- Actively participate with Digital creative team to develop strategic campaigns - keeping all channels in mind (social, email, ads, e-commerce) for a cohesive campaign.
- Create and source visual content that is engaging, modern, authentic, personal and “uniquely ECCO”.
- Build cross-functional relationships and daily communication with Marketing, Creative, Digital and E-Commerce teams for alignment across our global teams.
- Provide expertise and guidance for local content creation to markets, ensuring brand consistency.
- Teach, develop and coach:
- Develop training materials for new users/markets and continually evolve and elevate the content and complexity of training for advanced digital business users.
- A demonstrated ability to inspire and educate business users in a manner which empowers and ensures future success.
- Ability to be patient and flexible by adapting coaching style to a variety of users with varying levels of technical skills and for whom English may not be their first language.
- Pre-plan with Creative Service team on seasonal campaigns to ensure all assets e.g. photos and videos are created with social media best practices and specifications.
- Test, evaluate, and provide strategic recommendations based on insights and best practices.
- Work closely with digital copywriter to ensure the right tone of voice is present on all campaigns and posts.
- Produce content briefs on relevant marketing campaigns for all markets, ensuring clear execution.
- Strong communicator, able to confidently present ideas, concepts and content to a larger creative team.
- Self starter, we are a small and lean team we are looking for someone who can step in and help where needed for daily social tasks including: coordination, analytics, listening and posting.
- Degree in Marketing Communications or related training required and 3-5 years social media experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop. Video editing software a plus.
- Proven experience in social media marketing and platforms
- Strong portfolio highlighting photography, video skills as well as strategic & creative thinking
- Proficient in Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and reporting tools across social channels
- Proficient in Social Media Management tools - Experience in Salesforce Social Studio is a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to organize and structure concrete and abstract ideas in verbal and written communication for a broad audience base from digitally savvy to non-digital business partners.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- High attention to detail as it relates to writing, posting, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high level.