Are you a shoe lover with an eye for detail, with experience in a marketing role? Then we have just the job for you! You are offered a role with the possibility to impact and add value to the challenging growth plans of the Danish shoe brand ECCO. In a small marketing team, you will be a proactive and central player for the sales team and retailers.
You will support in increasing Brand Awareness. The role of the Senior Trade Marketing Coordinator is to provide marketing services to our key accounts, franchise partners and multi brand partners within the substructure WEST (UK, NL, BE, IRL).
For this role it’s required that Dutch is your native language.
Who are you?
ECCO is a workplace where curiosity and playfulness are appreciated! We believe that you, like us, are not afraid to think of new or come up with innovative ideas. We are looking for you with the ability to collaborate, build lasting relationships and create internal networks. You have a business attitude, with an obvious passion for shoes and (Dutch) market awareness. Here are some typical traits that describe you well:
- You are analytical, with strong marketing planning skills
- You have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide and diverse audience
- You are a problem solver who can influence and influence your surroundings, but also a team player who can work preventively and solution-oriented
- You are flexible and have no problem adapting to changing business needs and decisions, including the ability to work in various functional areas
- You are a creative person, with an eye for the latest market trends
- You understand the importance of prioritizing and planning, and appreciate to work in an international and multicultural environment
As a Senior Trade Marketing Coordinator, you are primarily responsible for ensuring that the European marketing strategy is translated into a local marketing plan, according to budgets and goals. You work to ensure execution in all channels, with special focus on commercial marketing (offline and online). You work hands-on with digital marketing strategies, as well as offline strategies. You have a central role where the key to success is to maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally. The role also includes:
- Present marketing campaigns and implementation plans with key partners
- Successful completion of Win of the Point of Sale related projects, as well as commercial Performance related marketing activities
- Driving joint partner sales opportunities to achieve desired revenue and profitability
- Determine and adjust goals and KPIs
- Support development and feasibility studies for new project development in marketing
- Coordinate translation of texts and stories both internally and externally
- Marketing administration, e.g. help create sales brochures, catalogues etc.
You have excellent written and verbal communication (both Dutch and English) and interpersonal skills. You are self-motivated, confident, energetic, driven and determined. Finally, you have a creative, innovative, hands-on and goal oriented mind-set and a self-disciplined approach to achieve results.
What we need from you is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant degree
- You also have at least 5 years of work experience in a marketing role, including knowledge of the trade marketing discipline
- You have good knowledge and a great understanding of the latest market tactics and trends
- You are used to working on a budget, and know which parameters that govern good and profitable trading
- Fluency in English and Dutch (written and spoken) is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and understand why it’s important to us
- The office is based in Nieuwegein, but requires occasional traveling to Amsterdam as well
We offer you
You can expect a job in a small team based in Nieuwegein. The job gives you freedom to work on creative plans and innovate. With your support we will change the brand perception of ECCO and deliver the best support to our sales colleagues and our partners to sell our shoes. Remotely you support the colleagues in Belgium, UK and Ireland. Our EMEA office is based in Amsterdam and our HQ is based in Denmark. ECCO is an innovative company with over 21.000 employees worldwide. The brand is currently sold in more than 92 countries.
Our ambition is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods.
Strictly no third parties