Do you have a strong understanding of SAP FICO and the skills to translate company needs into efficient and functional solutions?
This is your opportunity to explore a Global Supply Chain that encompasses all processes from raw material to finished product and push your ideas for optimal finance systems that support it all.
In either Denmark or Portugal, depending on your residence, you will join ECCO Global IT, a function supporting the entire global ECCO Group. Here, you will become a member of the SAP Finance & Controlling team dedicated to optimising our SAP FICO platform by handling system changes and project implementations in close dialogue with our finance organisations and your fellow IT colleagues.
As a Senior SAP FICO Consultant, you will drive system changes from initial change request to final implementation in order to make our systems run optimally and meet the needs of our global organisation. Furthermore you will get an active role in our SAP S/4 Hana-project. With the freedom to explore our entire supply chain and create innovative SAP FICO solutions, you will:
- Participate in business and IT projects as the FICO expert.
- Participate in our S/4 Hana project.
- Support and provide recommendations to project managers within large projects, contributing with analysis, design, build and implementation of new applications, additional functionality, or complex system changes.
- Review change requests and actively communicate with the organisation to understand system needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Translate requests, issues and opportunities into functional solutions and collaborate with stakeholder from Global IT and other parts of our business to bring these to life.
- Assist 1st and 2nd level support teams on escalations of complex incidents and enhancements and provide recommendations to solve these.
- Function as the SAP FICO expert, advising both your fellow consultants and the rest of the organisation on the SAP FICO solution.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
As a valuable communicator, you are good at building relationships and engaging others in your agenda. You enjoy collaborating with others and involve relevant colleagues in decision-making to ensure successful implementation of deliveries.
You are focused on finding solutions that provide the most business value and you are thinking change management into the way you implement these solutions. You also have:
- Extensive experience as a SAP consultant and solid knowledge of SAP FICO, including customisation, documentation & change management – project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with agile ways of working is a plus but not required
- Preferably, a university degree in finance, business, or IT.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new colleagues. We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, educations and conferences supporting this development.
You will be working in our ECCO Portugal factory, located in São João de Ver. You can also work from our HQ in Bredebro, Denmark. There is the possibility of remote working.
If you want to embrace this challenge, please send your CV in English with the reference SAPFICO2023 to the following website: http://enter.ecco.com/
Only CV in English will be considered. Only the selected candidates for interview will be contacted.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.