As the Senior Merchandise and Logistics Executive, you will be report directly to Team Leader, Merchandising and Logistics. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of merchandising related operations and the inbound and outbound logistics for ECCO Shoes Singapore and ECCO Malaysia. To ensure good co-ordination in product and logistic arrangements. Play an essential role in support the sales.
- Manage sales reports and analyze the sales performance and sell through situation and initiate the product assortment and promotion strategy to achieve sales targets
- Assist in merchandising buying and launch planning
- Assist in pricing and markdown planning
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and dynamic forecast.
- Communicate with VM strategies and support VM team to execute monthly highlights
- Co-ordinate with the marketing, retail and merchandising on any ad-hoc requirement.
- Supervising and training for junior staff
- Involvement in implementation of any new projects in Singapore & Malaysia to support the business needs and improve operations.
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Manage and execute weekly stock allocation and order replenishment and returns for all sales points.
- Conduct regular stock consolidation exercise for both in season and aged merchandise
- Maintaining a healthy inventory and SKU count in stores
- Regular follow-up on important KPIs (obsolete stock, sell-through, stock holding etc.)
- Managing defective shoe and sales samples
- Assist in assortment planning for digital platforms
- Assist in order handling for all e-commerce orders
- Ensure the systems and operations running smoothly to provide the customers with an excellent shopping experience
- Ensure the smooth operation for any inbound and outbound activities
- Manage the month-end stocks process and monthly stock reports submitted within the timeline given.
- Verify monthly logistics billings and create PO in the system for approval.
- Manage and execute the stock takes process and reconcile the stock take result with finance team.
- Participate in logistics related meetings or projects
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the retail industries is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, PowerBI
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Responsible, detailed, good team player and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong data sense and excellent data analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- At least 3 years of SAP inventory knowledge
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.