The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will lead ECCO USA’s digital marketing and media programs, capturing the momentum of a growing Direct-To-Consumer and wholesale brand in the US market in a consumer centric manner through seamless expression of the brand across all consumer touch points in alignment with global and local strategies.
As our Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Director to develop the digital and mobile marketing strategy; planning, execution refinement and analysis, by leveraging consumer and commercial insights.
- Creative and planning partner to the e-Commerce team for their Brand, SEM, display and mobile campaigns.
- Responsible for the conceptual development and implementation of media campaigns in the US market in support of key US business strategy drivers and global brand strategy. Efforts directly support brand awareness and key growth KPIs in US market (Brand, Commercial, ROAS).
- Responsible for adapting global campaigns in the US market to achieve relevancy to key ECCO consumer types and meet the specific business needs of brand categories across comfort & style, golf and outdoor in a multi-channel environment (DTC and wholesale).
- Develop a uniquely US market focused social media campaign based on the right “tone” towards our target consumer types, led by global campaigns in alignment with the commercial calendar and maintain a conversational calendar. Initiate and execute social advertising campaigns driving conversion through brand engagement.
- Utilize KPI’s and brand insights to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of media and digital programs, and provide recommendations for the future.
- Act as liaison with HQ brand management to ensure that creative assets and brand materials meet the needs of the US market. At times, custom needs will be identified and presented to HQ for consideration.
- Measure Consumer Lifetime Value with clear strategy and execution of attribution marketing.
- Translate global and local marketing strategy into consumer-centric digital marketing programs and activities that drive Lifetime Value and conversion.
- Rigorously KPI focused (marketing attribution, consumer lifetime value, brand and commercial KPI’s).Work hand-in-hand with the offline marketing team to ensure alignment and one brand voice.
- Ensure media planning and flighting with focus on maximizing impact of the spend. Lead relationships with our agencies and internal teams to ensure that all campaigns are set up and tracked accurately.
- Stay current on changes in the marketing environment, emerging new media trends and new marketing techniques and serve as the digital marketing resource to all channel and functions.
- Create Purchase Orders and manage invoice payment.
- Develop professional relationships and negotiate contracts with agencies, vendors and media managers – ensuring the best possible business partnerships to assist the company in achieving its goals.
- Work cross-functionally with all applicable departments internally to maximize the consumer experience.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field – or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience, agency experience preferred.
- Mobile marketing experience is required.
- Analytical thinker; critical thinking skills, analytical skills and experience with key marketing metrics and KPI’s are required.
- Experience required with SEO / SEM / Google Analytics.
- Detail-oriented and able to organize and manage a variety of activities while addressing multiple and competing priorities.
- Service-oriented, responds to situations quickly and decisively.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team, set challenging standards and develop strong partnerships.
- Flexibility to shift focus and priorities.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving, including quick and accurate assessing of opportunities to determine best approach.
- Ability to set up efficient and effective processes, manage and meet deadlines.
- Ability to influence others without having direct authority.
- A consumer-centric, analytical and ROI based approach to all aspects of the job.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work extended hours and/or weekends as needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and internationally.
…we want to hear from you!