The Senior Demand Planner will generate forward-looking demand signal and execute against that input to deliver both consumer and customer expectations while achieving brand objectives.
As our Senior Demand Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Craft and communicate seasonal forecasts for assigned categories for ECCO, USA.
- Provide oversight and system support to ensure supply plans properly align with seasonal sales forecasts.
- Utilize historical data in conjunction with current market indicators, sales input, and marketing direction to develop ECCO’s consensus demand plan for assigned categories.
- Create and communicate “what-if” scenario plans to minimize risk and maximize opportunities that meet or exceed sales, margin, productivity, and inventory expectations.
- Collaborate with sales channels, as well as, the Product, Marketing, and Finance teams to insure plans meet or exceed company expectations/goals.
- Drive the S&OP meeting for both demand and supply for assigned brands.
- Provide key input into Global S&OP meeting.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning Director to augment current forecasting process to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Identify and execute improvement opportunities.
- Participate in all S&OP meetings.
- Develop reporting to monitor and communicate KPIs for the demand organization.
- Help support training efforts for the demand organization.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business-related field – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, or Sales Planning function.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision making skills.
- Well-versed in forecasting processes.
- Collaborative interpersonal skills to engage all essential teams to meet business objectives.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 5%, both domestic and Internationally.
…we want to hear from you!
Imagining yourself at ECCO?
Review this position and other US jobs at www.eccousacareers.com
For international opportunities, please click here to access our global career site
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.