The Senior Capacity Planner will be responsible for maintaining accurate monthly material net demand for assigned factory base, and overseeing total net demand for ECCO USA. Oversee regional requirements for factory capacity and monitor factory delivery performance to meet customer needs while maintaining planned inventory objectives.
As our Senior Capacity Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the net demand for assigned factories for all three sales channels by month at the material level, ensuring alignment with the overall sales forecast and budget projections.
- Responsible for alignment of the net demand to overall global factory capacity planning, keeping within all MOQ requirements, while minimizing air freight expenditures and maximizing on time customer delivery targets.
- Responsible for purchase order planning at the factory level to ensure timely delivery to meet customer requirements, company inventory investment and service level targets.
- Lead the S&OP process/supply review meetings on behalf of the supply/production portions of the business.
- Responsible for the long-range capacity/buy plans for ECCO USA.
- Understand and communicate regional needs from the ECCO supply chain from cross functional departments, including global ECCO.
- Evaluate current ECCO processes and determine/recommend methods for improvement related to cost cutting and inventory replenishment/management.
- Ensure high level customer service/fill rate and attain targeted inventory turns.
- Create and maintain surplus and obsolete inventory reporting.
- Define, drive and implement process improvements and systems improvements.
- Act in partnership with Sales planners.
- Maintain and ensure execution of buy processes and ad hoc statistical analysis.
- Investigate problems, finds root causes and develops solutions.
- Responsible for SRA and A&A forecasting and purchase order planning.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in Demand, Supply or Sales and Operations Planning.
- Footwear or Apparel planning or forecasting preferred.
- Experience in an owned and operated supply chain preferred.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Experience with Anaplan preferred.
- Understanding of the Sales & Operations planning process, relative to the supply, capacity, and production planning processes.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business.
- “Can-do” attitude is essential.
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to drive business and create / lead teams.
- Advanced computer skills in Excel required (macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc.).
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level and communicate cross-culturally.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and internationally.
…we want to hear from you!