Can you see yourself as part of our growing Business Transformation office? You’d gain perspective over the entire global business, get involved in a variety of strategic projects and work closely with senior leaders and ECCO’s Managing Board. You are keen on driving change, take risks and engage with different stakeholders
We’d like to enrich the team with strong, talented people who are keen to make an impact by championing, orchestrating, and driving change. You have a consultancy background or you have gained project and process management experiences through your work, perhaps you’ve honed your analysis skills and are able to conceptualise solutions and engage with many different stakeholders. You must be motivated to get things done. It won’t be easy, and you’ll need to be prepared to overcome obstacles along the way.
Thick skin is essential: you will take risks and you will definitely experience obstacles but have a huge opportunity to learn along the way and be able to bounce back quickly with the support of the team. Ideas generation and being goal oriented are extremely important, as well thinking on your feet to solve unfamiliar problems. Multiple stakeholder management demands confidence and great communication skills, as you will need to negotiate, persuade and influence others.
Are you a strategic business thinker with a proven track record?
You’ll need minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience within consulting, business development, performance management or finance, ideally in a B2C or Retail environment along with the following:
- Excellent and concise presentation skills incl. strong and structured writing
- High numerical and analytical skills incl. processing complex data
- General management mindset and holistic business thinking, good all-round business acumen
- High degree of assertiveness and comprehension, proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Be a self-starter with the ability to take responsibility for key assignments with minimal supervision
- Strategic ability and process-oriented mindset with emphasis on hands-on implementation and fast impact creation
- Willingness to learn and develop quickly in a quickly developing environment and industry
- Ability to facilitate and collaboratively work in a diverse, cross-functional, and international environment
- Profound leaderships skills incl. governing project teams, encouraging teamwork and presenting results to top management
- Dutch working entitlements are required
Join a company in transformation
We offer a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in the transformation that will take our company to the next level, and you will be a key contributor in developing the strategy and driving the changes required to take us there.
You can expect to join an international organization where you can leverage your experience, shape your own role and career, as well as leave your mark on our processes.
Become part of our global family
While we are headquartered in Denmark, we are a global organization that offers opportunities to further develop, whether it be another role, function, or location.
This specific position will be located at our office in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to Harmen Denekamp (based in Amsterdam) (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Torben Nørgaard (TNO@ecco.com) (based in HQ, Tønder, Denmark)
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing, and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.