ECCO Sko A/S is seeking a Senior Application Consultant within B2B
For an developing job in ECCO’s Group IT Department we seek a motivated and ambitious Senior Consultant who will help us continue the success of our department.
As a member of the Sales Competence Centre Team the whole world is your working place. You will be working with global development, maintenance and implementation of functionalities. On a daily basis, be in contact with both external and internal business partners.
Your Primary responsibility:
- IT partner for the business on the assigned projects and tasks - both in headquarters and globally
- Analyze and map business requirements into possible IT deliverables
- Support set up of functionalities including implementation & support, followed by documentation and handover to operations
- Facilitate and contribute in knowledge sharing
- Participate in projects within own competence area
- Quality assurance
Your role will be to, coordinate, conceptualize or assist on translating our architectural concepts into functional & technical requirements to our delivery partners and oversee that the delivery meets our expectations in terms of timing, functionality and architectural fit mainly steered by our ERP system.
It is essential that you have the ability to build positive relations with relevant stakeholders within the organisation and towards delivery partners and in corporation with the Business side & development partner ensure we continue the development on clear concepts and strong focus on change management.
Qualifications and Work Experience
Innovation does not come in the form of a Requirement Specification so we expect a profile that is innovative, excited to learn new competencies, technical strong and at the same time has high interest in and preferably experience from the wholesale ecommerce world. You have excellent skills within collaboration and communication and agree that the best innovative solutions come via interaction with peers and with the Business area in question.
Educational: You have a theoretical background on Bachelor or Master level.
As a person you:
- We expect you to have a background as developer or deep functional skills, where the recent years have successfully been taken more conceptual roles leaving the hand-on realization to others but still orchestrated and overseen by you.
- You are innovative, conceptual and holistic with solid communication and networking skills – and understand the importance of involving relevant IT and Business stakeholders.
- You have Project management capabilities and experience. Further, you understand the fine balance between when to “be in the helicopter” and when to pay attention to the details.
- You have solid experience in Supplier Management and hence stakeholder management & supervision of deliveries from external development partners.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential, as is holding a university degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience with interfacing to an ERP is required and if from SAP backend it is a big plus.
- Basis knowledge of SAP AFS is a big plus.
Travelling must be expected (approx. 10 days per year)
We offer a challenging and varied job with a high degree of freedom to act in an international company, which is constantly developing and characterized by an informal environment and close cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Our headquarter is in Denmark (Bredebro in Southern Jutland) and ECCO is characterized by being an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. This role as Senior Application Consultant to be located in Amsterdam.
f you would like to learn more about the position, please contact Bent Schultz (IT Team Manager, Sales, Group IT) on phone +45 40 30 70 55 or by e-mail email@example.com. We will be inviting candidates to interview on an ongoing basis until the right person for the position is found.
Strictly no 3rd parties.