At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing, and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 20,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
To enlarge our Sales team of our ECCO Leather Goods Unit, based in Dongen/The Netherlands, we are looking for a Sales Support Coordinator. The Sales department is responsible for delivering support to the local sales teams. ECCO Leather goods Unit (ELU) designs, creates and sells leather goods, such as bags, wallets, belts, RTW and objects.
In the position off a Sales Support Coordinator you will support the global sales teams and leather goods ambassadors pro-actively with information, data and advise that contribute to their sales.
Your main tasks to be in this position are:
- Ensuring a smooth and accurate order intake period, by ensuring regions are working with accurate information and planning;
- Securing in-time orders and maintenance before production release to our team in India and vendors;
- Collaborating with production team on in-time delivery to all global regions in order to realize global on-shelf dates, and updating regions constantly;
- Monitoring and adjusting processes to become and remain state of the art;
- The go-to person for questions from the global sales teams and ambassadors for commercial questions.
To be successful in your position, you need to be customer focused and in the same time has a commercial insight. You are also:
- A true team player;
- Solution focused and able to work with deadlines;
- Ambitious and eager to develop yourself;
- Great in communication (English is a must);
- Great with MS office and SAP
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales related environment
- HBO education level
What do we offer
The position of Sales Support Coordinator offers you a lot of challenges and we give you a freedom and responsibility in tackling them. Beside this job with an international employer we also offer you:
- A salary that fits your experience and a fixed end of year allowance of 2,1%
- At least 25 holidays and 4,5 ATV days when working on fulltime basis
- The possibility to develop yourself
- Employee benefits on sport activities, shoes and insurances
- An excellent retirement fund of which 2/3rd is paid by ECCO
- Company parties like no other
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to us. Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com and eccoleather.com.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate, and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.