As part of the Global ECCO Shoes Production & Sourcing Headquarter in Singapore, the Global Supply Planning team is the interface between ECCO Shoes production units and ECCO Sales Regions, balancing worldwide markets demands and production capacities. As a Key coordination function in Global Supply Planning, the Sales sample coordinator is responsible for managing the Sales sample plan and output in line with the agreed targets. This role is also ensuring that weekly follow up with factories will be actively updated and escalate necessary actions to the superior.
The general responsibilities of the position include but not limited to the followings:
- Support Team leader by ensuring that the Sales Samples order management system is updated:
- input sales samples orders into system and release information to Sales samples production units according to the allocation;
- follow up for changes in order details;
- follow up with Sales Samples production units to update the order management system in the agreed weekly timeline, including order acceptance and delivery week commitment;
- execution report – weekly report of order status through the season.
- Align with Technical GSPS in following up Sales Sample orders with Technical package;
- Follow up with technical GSPS to record if the technical pre-conditions are fulfilled on time (tooling, MBOMs, CAD Files, instructions, MRS, etc.);
- escalate if any expected delays on tooling or technical HO information;
- execution report for Technical Information HO.
- Support Team leader in the process of Material Pre-order:
- preparation of MBOMs read-in file;
- preparation of stock analysis files.
- Support Team leader in Sales Samples distribution process:
- input sales samples orders from markets into order fulfilment system;
- ensure that any changes in order details are reflected in system;
- follow up with third party logistic service provider to ensure on-time order fulfilment and escalate if any delay;
- execution report of order status.
- Ad hoc jobs of different kinds to be expected
- Candidate should possess at least a Diploma preferably in Supply chain or logistics related education
- At least 1-2 years in Supply/Demand planning or Inventory Control
Knowing shoe manufacturing Industry seen as a +
Good interpersonal skills
Proficiency in Ms Office application, skills in Excel (ie Macros)
Knowledge in SAP, or strong experience in another ERP
Strong organisational and administrative skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Full-Time position(s) available.
Able to multi-task and work independently
Fluent written and spoken English