As part of the Global ECCO Shoes Production & Sourcing Headquarter in Singapore, the Global Supply Planning team is the interface between ECCO Shoes production units and ECCO Sales Regions, balancing worldwide markets demands and production capacities. As a Key coordination function in Global Supply Planning, the Sales sample coordinator is responsible for managing the Sales sample plan and output in line with the agreed targets. This role is also ensuring that weekly follow up with factories will be actively updated and escalate necessary actions to the superior.
The general responsibilities of the position include but not limited to the followings
1. Support business by ensuring that the Sales Samples order management system is updated:
- Working with Category management HQ to make sure Timeline, Slot information , and Pre Orders , also Real Orders from Customers are given as per agreed timeline
- Working with Technical GSPS on the sales samples orders into system and release information to Sales samples production units according to the allocation
- follow up with Technical for changes in order details
- follow up with Sales Samples production units to update the order management system in the agreed weekly timeline, including order acceptance and delivery week commitment
- execution report – weekly report of order status through the season.
2. Align with Technical GSPS in following up Sales Sample orders with Technical package;
- Follow up with technical GSPS to record if the technical pre-conditions are fulfilled on time (tooling, MBOMs, CAD Files, instructions, MRS, etc.);
- escalate if any expected delays on tooling or technical HO information;
- execution report for Technical Information HO
3. Monthly evaluation with Production units in the process of Material Pre-order:
- preparation of MBOMs read-in file;
- preparation of stock analysis files.
- Working with GSO on the Frame orders ( leather and Critical materials )
4. Responsible on the Sales Samples distribution process:
- input sales samples orders from markets into order fulfilment system;
- ensure that any changes in order details are reflected in system;
- execution report of order status toward Customers
5. Ad hoc jobs of different kinds to be expected
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in