ECCO is a leading company in the footwear industry with the reputation of a global manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout the value chain, from hide to high street, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything they do, is what makes ECCO stand out as a company. You are offered a role with the possibility to impact and add significant value to ECCO’s challenging growth plans.
The Sales Forecaster is responsible for generating, developing and maintaining sales forecasts and plans within assigned accounts or business units in the different markets in the WEST). In this role, you are responsible for making the forecast for the core business for the Market Group, based on historical data, trends, wholesale performance plans and inventory levels. You will be accountable for maximizing business profits and meeting the strategic direction of the business through effective coordination from conception to sale. You provide support to the business of the sub-structure, whilst also utilizing the company’s resources in order to achieve improved profitability whilst maximizing business opportunities. The Sales Forecaster will be working together with the General Manager, Sales team, Demand Management department, Product experts and Product Manager, and acts as a liaison across the sub-structure across Sales, Demand and Product on calendar deliverables.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in forecasting, demand planning or merchandise/planning
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience with SAP and DCMI is preferred
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office is required, including Excel: macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making and presentation skills
- Footwear or apparel planning or forecasting experience is preferred
- Proficiency in forecasting, planning and understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Strong knowledge of process-flow through the supply chain
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to drive business
- Self-motivated with an interest in working with detailed and complex analysis
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Problem solving skills and being able to set priorities
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and change priorities in a fast –paced environment
- Pro-active, self-starter, “can-do” attitude
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow. Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.