ECCO aims to become the world’s leading footwear brand, and as such has a focus on developing and presenting industry leading marketing to targeted consumers around the globe.
To support this aim, we are looking for a Sales Analyst, who will be based in our Regional HQ in Amsterdam. The Sales Analyst will own the sales reporting across the EMEA region.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, the Sales Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining regular and ad-hoc reporting on all sales related activities.
The analyst will also provide proactive analyses helping to drive sales and informed decisions. In this, the analyst acts as an advisor, helping our sales teams and management to identify and overcome commercial challenges or identify opportunities.
What will you do?
- Design, develop, improve and maintain automated sales management reporting in Power BI
- Prepare and distribute weekly sales reports on e.g. general sales numbers or customer’s sell through performance
- Create and maintain regular and ad hoc reports regarding sales trends and product performance
- Train the report users to get familiar with Power BI as a reporting tool, minimizing the need for local sales teams to use sales resources for reporting and analysis
- Identify requirements for new data sources and reports (e.g. SAP, Power BI dataflows, Salesforce)
- Manage customer-specific seasonal conditions with the commercial teams in the sales markets
- Constantly challenge current processes and look for improvements and efficiency
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, you need to have a high attention to detail. You are task oriented, thorough and proactive.
- A Bachelor degree and/or Master degree in e.g. Economics or Business Administration
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent quantitative skills with an ability to inspire confidence in data-driven decision making
- High knowledge of Power BI and Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with Azure, Salesforce, DAX and SAP is preferred
- Experience working in an international environment
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
We offer you
This is a challenging position within a complex environment where you will be expected to work closely with many cross-functional stakeholders. The EMEA Regional Headquarter offers you a dynamic work environment. This February we will be moving to a new, state-of-the art office which provides an inspiring place to work. Also, we offer a competitive salary, two free pairs of ECCO shoes per year and a 50% discount on 10 ECCO products.
ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout our value chain, from hide to high street combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us stand out as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place demonstrates why more than 21.000 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
To be considered please send us your resume and cover letter. Applications without the requested documents will not be processed.
You must be already resident in the Netherlands and in possession of full EEA working entitlements.
Strictly no third parties.