Do you want to be part of the development of a new market and support the growth and development of the organization?
In ECCO we believe true passion is essential to making great shoes. This role plays a key part in the journey of ECCO's brand development, support and continuous improvement within Latin America markets.
An evolving company, taking our premium brand, our product portfolio and LATAM Markets to the next level
As a Regional Product Coordinator you will be responsible for managing the LATAM product portfolio through historical data, research, strategic planning, and implementation. Also responsible to ensure product profitability by managing the right pricing and product mix of the Footwear, LG and SRA collections. This role will also provide support to Business Development in developing and executing the LATAM Product Strategy and Product Business Plan.
Doing so, you will:
- Work with Sales and DTC teams to set seasonal targets and follow up on achievement of the same.
- Plan, monitor and report the Footwear and Accessories business operationally and financially including assisting in budgeting, forecasting and YEPs.
- Provide input and feedback to the regional team and distributor’s teams on trends and sales activities in the market.
- Collaboration with the local Operations team to ensure a smooth transition from collection set-up to delivery confirmation.
- Work with the team to drive visibility and branding of the products in the various channels.
- Produce seasonal landscape research including business trends as it relates to market trends.
- Create sell-out information for all channels of distribution.
- Provide a high level of leadership ans lead by example to create and maintain an effective working environment in territory, including high morale and high productivity.
- Be a passionate ECCO Brand Ambassador.
Experienced process consultant with great stakeholder management skills
To succeed in this position, you must have demonstrated marketing, design, business experience. Or 3 years sales experience preferred in Retail, wholesale, e-commerce or sales support. Ideal candidates will be proactive, responsible, wiliness to be a team player and teamwork skills. Proven success in managing projects and problem solving concepts.
- Ability to demonstrate evidence-based decision-making and forward action.
- Strong collaboration skills required to work cross-functionally with local and global teams.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products and teleworking (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBi, Zoom, MS Teams)
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish and English at a proficient level
- Active participation in global collection meetings, kick offs, trade shows and key account meetings.
- Build and cultivate relationships within the ECCO group locally and globally.
- Aavailability to travel up to 50%, both domestic and international
Be a key part in helping us continue the expansion of Ecco into new territories
We offer a unique opportunity to be a key player in the development of the Latin American market for ECCO, support the growth of the business strategy.
Ready to be part of a global market leader?
If you are Interested and meet the requirements we encourage to apply.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.