Recruiter to join our HR team
We are having a big increase of vacancies mainly due to new positions within ECCO Leather and are therefore looking for a recruiter to help with the communication and coordination of finding the right people for our vacancies.
In a time restricted back-office position of 6 months (Full time), we need a bad-ass coordinator, who can juggle multiple balls in the air whilst successfully helping to close vacancies. As we are currently having an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) set-up via our webpage, the process of working with this needs to also be established and trained to the rest of the team.
Daily tasks will include:
- Finding suitable candidates via own network, agencies, websites and LinkedIn
- Communicating both with Hiring Managers, Agencies, Candidates on all stages of the hiring process and the rest of the team
- Keeping track of all communication and setting up a successful, timely way of managing it.
- Setting up a standardized process and communication for each level of the hiring process
- Booking interview with Candidates, HR partners and Hiring managers.
- Writing up vacancies based on input from Hiring Manager and HR Partner
- Setting up the process for working with our ATS system in the back-end and teaching
- Helping the team with smaller admin tasks in different systems
- Celebrating New-hires!
For you to have full success in this position its important that you are a strong communicator, team oriented and very organized in the way you arrange your work. You need to thrive with following up and get energy from taking contact and talking to many different people every day both via phone and email.
You need to:
- Be fluent in Dutch and English (Verbally and written)
- Have 1+ year experience with communicating with candidates e.g. from a position as recruiter with an agency.
- Be organized and work systematically
- MBO level preferably in Business Admin, Communication or HR
- Experience in working with LinkedIn recruiter tool
- Knowledge about ATS systems is a plus
Besides a fun and dynamic team of colleagues and joining our amazing ECCO Leather family, we also offer you:
- A salary that fits your experience
- End of year allowance of 2,1% of your gross year salary.
- An excellent retirement fund of which 2/3rd is paid by ECCO.
- At least 25 holidays and 4,5 ATV days when working on fulltime basis.
- Discount on your health insurance and an WIA-hiaat insurance (for long term illness).
- Two annual company parties for all employees (Under normal circumstances).
We want to know you and meet you!
If you are interested, we would like to show you on location what we do and who we are. It is something special!
Do you recognize yourself in this sent us your application including resume and motivation.