The general responsibilities of the position include but not limited to the followings:
- Close follow up of product development activities with stakeholders in HQ, other business units, and production units
- Follow up with production units on the status of development issues and liaise with relevant stakeholders to take action in advance to ensure decision making on due time.
Assist to ensure that visualization of the status of product development within the Group is up-to-date and support levelling of mould development based on holistic analysis of information available
Assist the follow up of materials and leather development based on quality and production readiness.
Work with respective stakeholders to ensure product development and delivery are on-time and on-volume.
Assist in the Implementation of a process framework without taking the ownership from the responsible production units.
Support on implementation of new tools that allow capturing of technical constraints in every production of collections.
Co-creates process KPI that aligns with Group strategic directions
Highlights process inefficiencies and proposes business cases and solutions for process optimization
Leads and/or supports on any process improvement initiatives
- At least 3 years of working experience in project management and understand the delivery flow form production to customer or processes and systems-related roles in a global manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on technical writing skills
- Strong at connecting, simplifying and standardizing complex business processes, often in a radical way.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions.
- Strong interest in exploring and creating IT-related solutions.
- Process oriented with strong planning, sense-making, and organizational skills.
- Strong at influencing people with no direct controls in a highly cross-functional setting, and collaborates well with a global virtual team.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Thrives in a diverse and fast paced environment.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in