Headquartered in Denmark, ECCO is a family-owned footwear and leather goods company that offers international opportunities. Their offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – the shoe code is slightly stricter. Joining the ECCO family, you will be guaranteed a lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you.
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You will join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
ECCO has a global presence in 99 countries, 2,250 ECCO shops and more than 14,000 sales outlets.
About the job
This role is a critical role supporting the operations of our marketplace and retailer e-commerce business, including accounts such as Zalando and Amazon. The ideal candidate will be expected to manage all aspects of product data management and creation for our key online retail partners on a day-to-day basis, whilst looking to further improve the end-to-end processes and contributing to overall consumer experience on the retailer sites.
General responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all product data is complete, accurate, and uploaded on time for each retailer’s needs, including SKU details, pricing, imagery and attributes
- Directly working on product updates within Tradebyte
- Ongoing improvements and enhancements to product data and attributes
- Understanding and owning the specific data requirements per retailer
- Reporting on product performance, stock levels, identifying new opportunities
- Maintaining correct product prices across all markets and currencies, and managing price markdown activity
- Liaising with ECCO product master data teams to ensure completeness and accuracy and filling gaps as neede
We are looking for a strong individual who is passionate about customer service who can use their experience, abilities and drive to ensure excellent customer service to our customers.
What we are looking for in you?
- Experience in managing large amounts of data
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Tradebyte (preferred) and marketplaces
- Experience with Excel, including V-lookup and pivot tables (preferred)
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft AX, or other product management platforms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and make decisions
- Positive attitude to new challenges
- Ability to use own initiative and proven track record of having solved problems successfully
- Degree or Equivalent