Can you see yourself in a newly established role, where you will drive and streamline the seasonal pricing process for ECCO Europe and ensure implementation of prices across our system landscape?
You will be part of the Financial Services Team and work closely with your collages in our European markets, our Buying & Merchandising team as well as colleagues in ECCO HQ.
“This is a central role in our team where we are looking for a colleague who are ready to support our Commercial Strategy by providing strong analytics backed recommendations to further improve our strategic and tactical pricing” says Head of Business Control Trine Thornton.
Driving the full pricing cycle
You can chose if you will be based either at our HQ in Zug, Switzerland or as part of our finance team in Amsterdam, Netherlands. At both locations you will work with a multinational team and in close cooperation with your colleagues in 20+ countries across Europe.
In this role you will:
- Support regular market/competitive assessment activities to identify and prioritize opportunities based on customer needs, market trends
- Support ongoing pricing and segmentation analysis – determine insights and recommendations related to pricing structures, price points, go-to-market strategies.
- Draft recommendations and create management presentations for pricing reviews, YoY pricing increases, pricing strategy, etc.
- Translate recommendations into executional plan and collaborate across other teams for effective and timely implementation.
- Responsibility for all implementation and administration of all prices across platforms. Ensure prices are loaded correctly across all entities (trade price, intercompany price, wholesale and retail price).
- Develop pricing analytics framework and implement it within the European region to enhance data driven product development and go to market strategies.
“Experience with pricing is of course a great advantage to bring along for this role, but the most important for the success of our new colleague is to be system and Excel savvy, analytical with an for eye for details and not afraid of being hands on” Trine continues.
Strong analytical skills and able to tell stories with data
To be successful in this role you will bring along your ability to capture trends in complex material and transform your research into compelling stories targeted to the relevant audience.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- A finance and data background, preferable at a bachelor or master level and 3-5 years’ experience.
- Strong research and analytical skills, able to structure complex problems, effectively search for key relevant information, and summarize core findings.
- Strong system understanding and ability to keep overview of complex data structures
- Critical thinking and ability to understand and execute the ECCO wide vision to improve tactical and strategic decisions.
- Excellent presentation skills and analytical skills (PPT, XLS). Comfortable telling story with data.
- A can do attitude with the ability to manage multiple projects and ensure timelines and objectives are met.
- Excellent Excel and database skills.
- Eye for the details and delivers within deadlines.
Become part of our global family
While you are based in Switzerland or in Amsterdam, we are all part of a global organisation that offers opportunities to further develop, whether it be another role, function or location.
“Working at ECCO has given me the opportunity to work and develop in four different countries over the last eight years. From Denmark over Singapore to Japan and now I am excited to extend my team with our new Pricing Specialist after I just relocated to Switzerland myself taking on my new role as Head of Business Control” Trine Thornton concludes.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.