We are looking for an E-Commerce Content & Merchandising Specialist that will ensure the OTIF assembly, preparation and provision of any on-page content and assets based on the seasonal product & merchandising flow in the moment of incoming stock.
In your role you will be primarily responsible for securing actuality, accuracy and completeness of all content displayed in the front-end of the e-commerce platform in relation to seasonality, marketing calendar, commercial planning and legal requirements.
What you will do?
- Secure OTIF delivery of all on-page content on a seasonal basis.
- Ensure that all products in stock have the required content to be displayed online and the accuracy of this content.
- Execute updates on translations and localization of content.
- Implement Active Merchandising tools and functionalities to improve Usability and Cart Creation.
- Closely collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to facilitate the lower part of the funnel.
- Proactively ensure that all content is displayed correctly (including 3rd party content) and highlight any issues to the relevant stakeholders.
- Verify that all content is synced and correctly displayed during EOSS, MSS and other online promotions.
- Perform according to KPIs to implement and execute features and functions within the merchandising area.
Must haves in this role
- Relevant experience in similar position in an international B2C company or agency.
- Very good English – you will work in English on daily basis.
- Strong computer literacy – you’re comfortable using MS Office tools.
- Experience with tools like Sitecore, Jira or Testrail will be an advantage.
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Empathy, emotional intelligence and a can-do mindset.
- Degree in Marketing, E-commerce, Business Development or a related field will be an asset too.
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
Learn more about us!
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.