We are looking for a Visual Designer
specialized in e-Commerce UX that will manage and deliver the visual storytelling of our commercial calendar for e-Commerce through homepages, landing pages, product pages, campaigns and features for our digital stores.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for turning the planned campaigns into a view of the visual execution on-site, and manage the alignment and approval process of these with several stakeholders in the business.
The role reports into the e-Commerce Content & Merchandising Manager, who is leading the content execution of the brands’ 22 online stores across Europe.
What will you do?
- Create a visual brief of every campaign (several per month) showcasing the latest collections and commercial offers of ECCO.com, ensuring a complete visual plan of all site elements from homepage to checkout.
- Independently manage a feedback process including various stakeholders to align all brand owned channels visual execution.
- Collaborate with the A/B Testing specialist to work on testing scenarios.
- Proactively stay up to date on visual shopping trends across the online retail industry.
- Develop a toolbox of visual preferences across 22 European markets to achieve high resonance with shoppers.
Must haves in this role
- Experience designing and concepting for editorial, digital, and social while maintaining the visual integrity of a brand
- Minimum of 2 years of editorial design experience, preferably with a consumer brand, agency or e-Commerce player
- Ability to take feedback and collaborate with a diverse team of stakeholders across the organisation (e-Commerce, performance marketing, Retail Marketing)
- Self-direction in daily responsibilities and ability to accomplish tasks with little supervision
- Solution-oriented attitude in addressing day-to-day challenges and/or shifting priorities
- Very good English – you will work in English on a daily basis
- Proficiency in Figma and Photoshop
- Strong skills in common MS applications JIRA or Testrail
- Experience with tools like Sitecore, Commercetools will be an advantage
- Great eye for appealing designs with commercial impact (data-driven decision making)
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Empathy, emotional intelligence and a can-do mindset
- Degree in Graphic Arts, Marketing, E-commerce or a related field will be an asset
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
Learn more about us!
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.