ECCO´s vision is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods.
Now ECCO also wants to be leading within transactional finance.
Join our new Global Business Service (GBS) organization in Warsaw and help us build the best in class global Finance function that is technologically sound, future proof and can react quickly to ever-changing demands!
Establishing the GBS is a global project, where all transactional accounting processes are gathered into regional Business Centre’s in Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific and China.
The European Business Centre is based in Warsaw and Amsterdam where 70 dedicated accountants and specialists will provide bookkeeping and accounting services for more than 30 European ECCO companies.
Some career choices have more impact than others. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
The Travel & Expense Specialist (Procure to Pay) ensures all travel and expenses are processed and paid accurately and timely, acts as an administrator for the T&E system and supports employees with matters related to T&E.
- Daily audit and posting of credit card and out of pocket business transactions in accordance to ECCO policies and within established SLA’s using SXRP and/ or SAP system(s)(transfer to Concur expense platform in the future)
- Support in the credit card application process for employees from assigned countries
- Prepare corporate card reconciliations for employees with delinquent account balances
- Set-up new users and maintain Travel & Expense system user accounts, including corporate credit cards
- Provide end-to-end customer support for ECCO’s Travel & Expense system users in resolving expense report issues
- Assist the Team Lead T&E/ Vendor Support with various monthly and ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Relevant experience as an Accounts Payable Accountant or T&E Specialist, preferably working within an international company or SSC serving multiple countries
- SAP Concur experience preferred
- Good MS Excel skills
- Very good communication in English (written and spoken). Any other European languages will be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Team player with good communication skills
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on Home - ECCO Careers
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.