ECCO´s vision is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods.
Now ECCO also wants to be leading within transactional finance.
Join our new Global Business Service (GBS) organization in Warsaw and help us build the best in class global Finance function that is technologically sound, future proof and can react quickly to ever-changing demands!
Establishing the GBS is a global project, where all transactional accounting processes are gathered into regional Business Centre’s in Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific and China.
The European Business Centre will be based in Warsaw and Amsterdam where 70 dedicated accountants and specialists will provide bookkeeping and accounting services for more than 30 European ECCO companies.
Some career choices have more impact than others. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
- Responsibility for full statutory accounting of polish companies in accordance with Accounting Act and tax low
- Providing month-end closing reports
- Verification and posting of documents in accordance with applicable regulations
- Responsibility for tax and statutory compliance (VAT, CIT, withholding tax, GUS, NBP reporting)
- Hands on experience in preparation of financial statements
- Support the internal and external audit process
- Participation in projects improvement existing processes
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in statutory accounting (experience in accounting office/advisory will be an asset)
- Practical knowledge of accounting and tax regulations
- SAP/Microsoft Dynamics AX experience is a plus
- Proficiency in the use of Excel
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Quality and deadline oriented
- Proactive approach with strong organisational skills
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.