Do you want to become an ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for the new challenges?
Join our organization in Warsaw and help us build the best in class global IT function that is technologically sound, future proof and can react quickly to ever-changing demands!
Some career choices have more impact than others. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
SAP Order-To-Cash (SD) Consultant will participate in SAP implementation & rollout projects as well as support and maintenance activities. OTC Consultant is responsible for evaluating, designing and configuring solution that meets the requirements of internal customers.
This position requires a broad range of skills and the capacity to step in various roles depending on the size and scope engagement in the international work environment
- Participate in SAP implementation and rollout projects
- Design and facilitate system enhancements
- Secure quality support and assistance in incident management
- Support test team in unit and user acceptance testing
- Take active part in evaluating internal customers’ requirements and translate them to functional specification
- Perform configuration analysis across SAP Sales and Distribution modules and associated integration points
- Prepare system documentations and manuals
- Training and mentoring other Consultants and Testers
- Min 4 years of experience in development and support of SAP ERP solutions in Sales and Distribution area
- Experience with S/4 HANA is a benefit
- Academic background in economy, sales, logistics or similar
- Advanced English
- Willing to travel and stay on-site
- Team spirit and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Problem solving skills, detailed oriented, self-directed, ability to multi-task, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on ECCO Careers
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.