Do you want to become an ambassador for a globally recognized high quality brand?
Are you ready for the new challenges?
Join our organization in Warsaw and help us build the best in class global IT function that is technologically sound, future proof and can react quickly to ever-changing demands!
Some career choices have more impact than others. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
Role purpose & responsibilities
We are currently seeking Quality Assurance Lead to manage our team in Warsaw (Poland). The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of QA professionals in testing and ensuring the quality of our software products across a range of systems, including D365, AX2012, SAP and websites. Experience in testing ERP systems would be a definite plus.
This role involves a 50/50 split between testing and team management. As the QA Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive testing strategy, leading the testing efforts of the team, and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality software. You will also be responsible for managing the team of manual and automation QA’s, providing guidance, and ensuring that the team is productive and motivated.
The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of software testing principles and methodologies, as well as experience working with Jira and test management tool to manage development processes and testing efforts. Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software testing, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Experience working with ERP systems is highly desirable.
- Knowledge how to implement automation testing pyramid – testing on various layers of the software (E2E, Integration, API, etc).
- Experience in API, web and service bus testing.
- Experience in automation test framework building.
- Experience with Jira and TestFlo will be an advantage.
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders.
- Quality and deadline oriented.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Technology stack is under discussion until there are good arguments to use it.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on ECCO Careers
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.