ECCO Europe in Poland, Warsaw, is looking for a Product Content Specialist. The role covers all Europe and UK markets.
The Product Content Specialist supports a good browsing experience for our customers by ensuring the relevancy, accuracy and completeness of product content displayed in the frontend of the e-commerce platform.
In this role you will ensure that the product data contains all the attributes a customer will ever need and help the customer to make an informed choice based on correct information. You will work closely with internal teams both Global and European (e.g. Global Consumer Experience Delivery, Global IT Retail, Product Data, Supply and Allocation).
What will you do?
- Responsible for day-to-day management between products in PIM and on the websites.
- Ensure the product data contains all the attributes customers require to see.
- Ensure data quality like: completeness, timeliness, consistency and accuracy.
- Maintain and monitor core product data in digital catalogs.
- Analyze and audit the product data to identify possible gaps, errors, or inconsistencies.
- Make product attributes factually correct and keyword-rich.
- Enhance images according to the requirements of the platform used.
- Oversee reporting and coordinate actions to resolve issues.
- Build trust and increase engagement with customers.
- Increase conversion and sales.
Must haves in this role
- IT proficiency:
- MS Office (MS Excel and data interchange formats)
- ERP systems (MS Dynamics AX/ Dynamics 365)
- PIM, DAM, Jira
- General knowledge of product hierarchies, e-Commerce process, data governance, data architecture
- Planning and organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Self-starter that takes ownership and is able to identify opportunities
- Strong data analytics skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of the team
- Understanding of the lifecycle of data
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
Learn more about us!
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.