We are looking to hire an experienced Procurement Specialist to strengthen our growing marketing organization.
We are searching for colleagues that can bring us to next level and have focus on increasing value in marketing.
If you want to make an impact and grow in your marketing career, join us at ECCO!
Your responsibilities as Marketing Procurement Specialist:
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
- Maintain good supplier relations and negotiating contracts. Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Own the ordering, stock management and invoicing process:
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyse invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Manage inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Work closely with Marketing colleagues and other project teams to understand procurement needs and exchange information.
- Liaise with legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favourable to the company.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Drive initiatives to increase quality and value of marketing outcomes.
What we are looking for in you:
- Previous experience of managing supply purchases and deliveries in multi-region/multi-market organizations.
- Relevant experience in marketing procurement as well as good understanding of marketing materials (experiences in agency account or procurement position highly preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills; Advanced knowledge of analytical techniques (price volume matrix, quote analysis, project management business cases, ) is preferable.
- SAP experience and fluency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills with exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills .
- Ability to travel to meet vendors and suppliers as necessary.
- Strong costing and financial knowledge/competencies (e.g., submit request for quote and/or estimate using costing resource tools).
- Knowledge of the industry (sports, fashion, lifestyle) and market conditions
- Bachelor or Master degree in a related field preferred.
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
Learn more about us!
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.