We are looking for a commercially-minded specialist managing content and user experience on our brand home of ECCO.com with the target of achieving the generation of leads, improving conversion rates, upselling and streamlining the conversion funnel.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for identifying, improving and executing optimisations of our e-Commerce site from homepage to checkout. Further, you will be leading and executing an on-site campaign portfolio through growth platforms with high commercial impact.
What will you do?
- Research, define and measure e-Commerce shopper trends, in relation to our digital stores ecco.com in Europe and be a strong voice for the shopper in our team to continuously drive for improvement.
- Build and test an experiment and campaign roadmap following our commercial calendar and marketing campaigns.
- Identify and propose solutions to continuously improve every step of the customer journey on-site.
- Cooperate with visual designers to create a plan to bring proposed solutions into reality.
- Create regular reports on the performance of our growth management platform to understand and optimize campaigns.
- “Own” and manage the partnership with growth management platforms and tools.
- Manage various stakeholders across the organization in aligning campaigns and initiatives.
Must haves in this role
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a high-performance e-Commerce business, preferably with a consumer brand, agency or e-Commerce player,
- Strong experience in analysing the digital shopper funnel and optimising its various elements,
- Expert level skills in analytics tools (for example Google Analytics, Hotjar), testing tools (ie. Google Optimise, Optimisely, VWO) and managing growth platforms (ie. Insider),
- Strong commercial mindset,
- Self-starter who takes initiatives and pride in carving out opportunities for growth,
- Experience with leading an external partnership,
- Empathic team player with the ability to take feedback and collaborate with a diverse team of stakeholders across the organisation (e-Commerce, performance marketing, UX teams),
- Solution-oriented attitude in addressing day-to-day challenges and managing shifting priorities,
- Very good English – you will work in English on a daily basis,
- Degree in e-Commerce, Data Marketing or a related field will be an asset.
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
Learn more about us!
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.