Are you passionate about supporting and delivering high quality application support to colleagues around the globe in a dynamic and international organization?
If yes, then join ECCO and global application team where you – among many other exciting tasks – will play a key role in supporting our business with a diverse range of SAP related/application related tasks.
As a global application supporter in Global IT – and in this role specifically, we expect that you are first and foremost a SAP generalist with knowledge covering SAP standard related functions and modules. One of your core focus areas beside what’s already mentioned is, that you have profound insight and understanding of SAP FICO (financial accounting & controlling). Experience as skilled business user in finance department as account or controller would be an advantage. Furthermore, we expect that you have experience from similar position(s) where your service skills and understanding of global setups are well proven. Our main tool for ticketing handling is ServiceNow, but JIRA is also used by some teams in IT. Furthermore we also practice ITIL methodologies and currently involved in the agile transformation in Global IT. Having knowledge and insight for above mentioned areas is obviously advantageous.
Furthermore, it is expected that you are:
- Capable of estimating and planning own tasks incl. follow up & acting proactively
- Are quality conscious with focus on the business needs
- Able to systematically perform a variety of tasks according to procedures and instructions
- Capable to investigate and collect relevant information, also understanding business process within its competence area is necessary
- Able to translate business process flow into implementation of SAP Global Solution which are provided by ECCO Consultant
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
As mentioned, it is crucial that you possess good customer service skills. You also need to know how you communicate at any level of our organization, making yourself understood by both technicians and non-technicians. In addition, you work independently, you are structured, you ensure follow-up and prioritize your work. Also you are a strong team player and can work across cultures, where you’re not afraid to share your opinions or knowledge with your colleagues. Additionally we see that:
- You possess general SAP knowledge
- FICO (financial accounting & controlling), 1 and 2nd level support on application level
- General ledger
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- Automatic Payments
- Fixed Asset
- Material Costing
- Actual Costing/Material ledger
- IDOC handling (FICO related idoc’s)
- Continuously work on improvement of services and processes
- You speak and write fluent English
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.