This is part of HR Team for GSPS Management Office in Singapore. Reporting to HR Director (GSPS), the People Business Partner is responsible to implement people management processes and to provide HR operational support to help the Unit to meet business objectives which includes but not limited to recruitment and selection, induction, employee relations and general issues relating to human resources.
HR Business Partnering:
• Operate as trusted HR advisor and business partner to functional executive and colleagues
• Provide proactive support that align human resources agenda to support key business strategies and initiatives
• Proactively partner with line managers/supervisors, colleagues to address people issue
• Create winning coalitions across functions and handle conflict well to promote teamwork
• Manage competing/conflicting priorities effectively and can achieve a way through
Workforce & Recruitment:
• Advise and partner with hiring managers company-wide to successfully fill all approved open positions.
• This involves sourcing, applications tracking, arranging job interview, managing third-party recruiters and employment agencies to accomplish recruitment and placement goals
• Ensure all pre-screening and pre-hire activities are properly completed and documented
HR Policies and Procedures Administration:
• Be familiar and knowledgeable with Company’s policies and procedures and share these at every opportunity with your key internal customers
• Ensure Singapore employment practices are in compliance with all Singapore employment laws and regulations.
• Promote performance culture to enable high-performing workforce to contribute to the Company’s strategic growth
• Actively involved in people development in consultation with line managers
• Understand and apply organisation development frameworks; e.g. talent pipeline, succession planning, high performance culture.
• Coach employees in how their actions reflect and drive culture
• Part of the GSPS HR team effort to roll-out planned HR projects
• Prepare reports and analyses
• Handle employee insurances registration and update
• Handles employee insurance claims
• Administer approved employee benefits which includes all kinds of employee leave management
HR Information System (HRIS)
• Ensure HR masterdata integrity, accuracy and timeliness
• Optimize technology to deliver HR Analyses and reporting in full on time
• Function as the SAP HR Super User to train/guide unit HR data administrators to ensure compliance to global HR data governance guidelines
• Generate various HR reports and provide first level analysis to relevant stakeholders to support decision making
• Possess at least a Bachelors Degree with coursework in Human Resource and/or Business.
• Minimum three (3) years of direct HR Generalist work experience
• Work experience with more than one global multi-national company is strongly preferred
• Able to use of HR information systems; SAP HR hands-on experience would be an advantage.
• Ability to execute HR processes with minimum supervision
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to communicate concisely, effectively and persuasively in writing as well as orally. The ability to deal with difficult individual issues sensitively and effectively.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing, and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate, and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.