- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- (Preferred from major in area of HR, HROD or any related field from highly regarded university)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working within the area of organizational development
- Fluency speaking, reading, writing English
- Strong leadership skills and high skills of people management
- Analytical Thinking and solving problem skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• The incumbent is responsible for leading about OD activities. The primary focus of this position is to execute organization information activities and workshop to support and facilitate the improvement of corporate culture. In addition, this position also provide support to all HR development activities, primary within organization development area.
• In addition, this position is responsible for development, monitoring, and ensuring proper execution of the company’s performance management and training & development system.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Implement and develop organization analysis and job analysis process
• Provide operational and administrative assistant for organizational analysis and job analysis process.
• Provide operational and administrative assistant for Job description review
• Preparing organizational design for re-organization process based on request (open or confidential)
• Supporting Management in monitoring and reviewing job descriptions updating proposed by department head, based on ECCO Job Catalogue, company strategy, job analysis, and interconnection across functions
• Design/develop and propose new change initiatives or modification for organizational development purpose, based on the company’s business Strategy
• Update of competency profile for each job
• Manage and develop communication channel for organizational changes
2. Performance Management System and System Implementation
Support superior to develop the company’s performance management system which consists of mechanism, tools and criteria that are linked to ECCO’s strategic business objectives, employee career development plan and salary structure.
Monitor and support the performance management system implementation (i.e. assessment of KPI and competency targets, computation of achievements – both KPI and competency)
Consolidate and analyze the KPI result (company, division and department) to be used as reference to make strategic decision
Consolidate and analyze the competency result for employees to be used as reference to make yearly IDP (individual development plans/ programs)
Propose individual development programs (IDP)for each employees to fill-up competency gaps and coordinate required training activities
3. Training and Development
Communicate and implement training & development activities.
Consolidate, analyze and prepare yearly Total Company Training & Development Plan, Departmental Training & Development Plan and Individual Development Plan that align and meet business needs & objectives.
Organize and coordinate training & development activities (both internal & external) based on the T&D plan including scheduling, preparing training materials and maintaining a master schedule of training programs, courses, activities, and the use of equipment, audio, room, and facilities.
Assist to search appropriate external training courses as per training plan and training needs
Maintain and update individual employees training records
Prepare appropriate forms, correspondence, memorandum and records regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructor, etc.
Prepare email/ memorandum to notify training participants on training schedule
Evaluate and analyze training feedback and report to HR Manager
4. Develop Reports
Provide regular reports i.e. KPIs report, training & development report, competency assessment report, etc. to superior which are informative and demonstrate accountability
Prepare annual training and development records to send to the government skills development department as required by its regulation.
5. Global Trainees
Hosting and Facilitate global trainees from ECCO Group HR and/or GSPS HR during their assignment in the company
6. Facilitate the communication and internalization of ECCO corporate culture
Develop and implement ECCO Values & Leadership Principles campaign and induction strategy
Support HR Development in delivering ECCO Values & Leadership Principles workshop for succession planning and talent management process.
Support HR Development and HR Operation in delivering ECCO Values and Leadership Principles introduction for new employees.
Manage and develop all communication channels for ECCO Values and Leadership Principles campaign for corporate culture improvement
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Possibility to develop to higher management level for the right candidate with the right attitude
- A board exposure to different areas within your career track with in-depth knowledge
- International exposure & possibilities to travel the world and see ECCO’s other production facilities
ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi-cultural culture across the organization. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Phenrat Visetpricha, ECCO Shoes (Thailand) Co., Ltd, via firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply as soon as possible at enter.ecco.com, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.