As an Order Fulfilment Executive, he/she will be working in a fast paced dynamic environment, often balancing several priorities at the same time with internal and external stakeholders.
He/she is responsible for market’s orders related follow ups and ensuring deliveries On Time In Full (OTIF).
The incumbent is required to communicate actively and understand the customers’ requirements and priorities and manage the day to day operation to optimize delivery and meet customers’ expectation.
The general responsibilities of the position include but not limited to the followings:
- Review and manage Sales orders on holiday blocks, delivery & credit blocks, and ensure that these are cleared in time to meet delivery requirements.
- Understanding system logic in order to troubleshoot and rectify error on orders for deliveries
- Monitor and feedback on sales orders status to the markets not limited to product delays impacts and delivery expectations
- Monitoring sales orders delays and changes to Mode of transport in accordance to agreed guidelines
- Alignment with markets on order deliveries and rules for all new requirements and ensuring information are channel appropriately for executions.
- Proactively liaise and coordinate with supply planning team on production plans to meet customer’s or special requirements and follow ups to ensure stock availability for on time delivery
- Ensure Campaigns and marketing articles are fulfilled on time for maximize sales and availability for product launch
- Follow up with stop articles and quality issue in factories and specify priorities.
- Proactively liaise and communicate with PDC planners to ensure all required orders are delivered accordingly and follow up on delivery status.
- Monitor and compile related data for the purpose to support the process of exception handling, such as quality recall, holiday pre-planning, special campaign orders, expected impacts of delays etc.
- Informing of delays or changes of schedules during in-transit to the markets and liaise with Global freight / forwarders and propose for alternatives if needed.
- Updates on vessel schedules and verify on transit times stability.
- Able to identify gaps and propose alternatives to improve customer’s fulfilment rates
- Involved in UAT for new system improvements and processes.
- Prepare and manage metric performance and identify areas of failures
- Ensure achievements of KPI targets
- Other work tasks assigned by management
- Maintain SOP for all processes
- Manage and report non-conformance issues, provide and execute corrective action plans
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Support and/or coordinate other tasks as appointed by the company
- Diploma, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business Management/Administration, Logistics or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in a related field
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Competent in Excel (Pivot, Vlookup)
- Strong data sense and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player, able to multi-task
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.