At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing, and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 20,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
To enlarge our IT department we are looking for an new colleague to join our team in Dongen, The Netherlands. You will be responsible for the stability of the local IT Structure. You will support local users and ensure that standards from Global IT is being applied and followed. Herewith you keep Local Business in Dongen and Global IT close together.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are;
- Support users in general with IT incidents, request, questions;
- Train users with existing IT policies and improve IT security awareness;
- Ensure on-time availability of hardware, software, network for users. Manage IT equipment;
- Ensure availability of all systems and minimize interruption on production operation;
- Stay in contact with departments and managers to advise and support locally;
- Participate in local and Global project meetings ;
- Provide specifications for the procurement department in details of hardware/software;
- Make reports and overviews to support Global IT teams, think about incidents, issues, infrastructure, IT maintenance;
- Ensure IT policy being followed;
- Ensure Global IT Standards are being followed;
To be successful in your position, you need to be a accurate and structured mind who can work under unstructured circumstances and pressure. You are also:
- Strong in communication and working with different stakeholders;
- Results-oriented and able to work with deadlines;
- Ambitious and eager to develop yourself;
- Great in communication (English is a must);
- Have an HBO Bachelor study degree in to IT related studies;
- Experienced in a similar position for at least 3 years;
- ECCO Leather is growing, do you grow with us?!
What do we offer
The position of Junior IT Specialist offers a lot of challenges and we give you a freedom and responsibility in tackling them. Beside this job with an international employer we also offer you:
- A salary that fits your experience and a fixed end of year allowance of 2,1%
- At least 25 holidays and 4,5 ATV days when working on fulltime basis
- The possibility to develop yourself
- Employee benefits on sport activities, shoes and insurances
- An excellent retirement fund of which 2/3rd is paid by ECCO
- Company parties like no other
Are you ready for your next challenge?
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
For additional information, you can reach out to us. Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com and eccoleather.com.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate, and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.