Are you creative, are you a people person, enjoy fashion and socializing? Then this might be your opportunity to be part of an International brand. With a winning team to develop our brand in new market and support the growth.
At Ecco we believe true passion is essential to making great shoes. This role plays a key part in the journey of ECCO's brand development, support and continuous improvement within Latin America markets.
Our regional marketing team is growing for an evolving company, which is taking our premium brand, our product portfolio and Latam Markets to the next level.
As a Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for executing marketing programs in support of ECCO stores, distributors and wholesale channels for Latin America region. Initiatives will focus on a consumer-centric and premium brand expression; also will be based on ECCO’s brand strategic objectives and sales goals.
Doing so, you will:
- Execute the marketing calendar ensuring alignment of brand presence in all channels (Distributor, wholesale and ECCO Stores) with local and regional stakeholders.
- Collaborate on agencies briefing and responsible of asset delivery and translation, tool kit production and follow up to ensure 360 campaigns are execute properly and on time in different markets.
- Communicate effectively marketing plan and monthly updates to stores, distributors and internal. Ensure proper maintenance of digital catalog and tools with agency and key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute tactical activations and promotions based on seasonality and commercial opportunities.
- Ensure flawless execution of activations/promotion to drive conversion.
- Ensure execution of Latin America VM seasonal planning for all channels based on global VM guidelines.
- Ensure proper POS exhibition across all channels in Latin America markets with brand marketing materials, following up VM regional calendar and global guidelines.
- Monitor marketing materials availability and prepare orders to HQ and vendors to ensure the correct inventory to fulfill marketing needs.
- Coordinate with agencies/suppliers production of campaign and in store communications Produce seasonal landscape research including business trends.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years marketing experience within a marketing teams and/or retail environment.
To succeed in this position, you must have demonstrated marketing expertise, Knowledge of Digital/Social Media Marketing Tools, full Knowledge of marketing mix (advertising, events, retail, PR, digital) with a fashion/premium brand preferred, working experience in Retail and Digital brand activation will be an advantage, effective organizational skills (planning, project and time management expertise, cost efficiency oriented) with a multi-tasking approach.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing or equivalent, preferably with a focus in Marketing – or equivalent work experience.
Strong analytical skills and data driven mind set.
Dynamic, innovative and proactive, with a great attention to detail.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level
Be a key part in helping us continue the expansion of Ecco into new territories
We offer a unique opportunity to be a key player in the development of the Latin American market for Ecco, to support the growth of the business strategy.
We offer a competitive hiring package that includes:
- Competitive base salary,
- Flexible working hours / Schedule
- Safe and pleasant work environment,
- Life & health insurance
- Cell phone
- Our brand product discounts
- Amongst others
Do you feel Ready to be part of a global market leader?
If your answer is YES! And you are Interested and meet the requirements we encourage to apply.
Please share your resume with our Regional HR Team, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org our contact person for this position.
Please submit your resume before October, 15 2022
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code - our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning - the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you´re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you´ll fit right in.