Do you have a creative instinct to connect with consumers?
If you love retail and shoes then your ideal position awaits. ECCO Canada has a fantastic opportunity to join the family as an Marketing Design Coordinator with a focus on design solutions with an innovative and creative approach supporting our strategy to become a best-in-class, consumer experience driven organization. You will be responsible for support the planning, creation, and delivery of all Marketing initiatives for multiple channels with a focus on positioning ECCO as the leading footwear & leather goods brand across all consumer touchpoints. The Graphic Designer Coordinator must have a strong eye for design, be in-touch with industry trends and pay a high-level of attention to detail.
Doing so, you will:
- Develop and deliver design solutions and collaborate with internal and external partners on the production of creative assets while adhering to ECCO Brand Standards. Ensure continuity and quality in visual messaging across all digital and traditional platforms. Responsible for the creation, administration, and distribution of content and assets for the Canadian market
- Support the specific Sales and Marketing needs on a national, regional, and local level. Produce, edit, format, deliver and maintain localized content across all consumer touchpoints
- Develop seasonal sell-in materials, toolkits, and turn-key solutions for our partners. Support brand visibility projects and branded space rollouts
- Coordinate printing and publication process for graphic design deliverables. Collaborate with vendors to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of projects
- First point of contact for marketing inquiries from various business channels and affiliated vendors for design requests and marketing initiatives. Work with internal teams and external partners to successfully complete projects, providing input, instructions and supervision where needed
- Communicate and build relationship with HQ branding and graphic design teams on project and brand work. Pitch concept ideas for seasonal localized campaigns. Review layouts and adjust if necessary to ensure relevancy for the Canadian market
- Execute design and usability updates of existing applications and platforms
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager, assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of integrated marketing and advertising programs. Proactively monitor and report program performance, post program evaluation and analysis
- Maintain content and campaign calendars
- Assist in digital and social media campaign management
- Other general marketing support duties and/or special projects as assigned
Experienced Marketing Design Coordinator with great understanding of graphic design
To succeed in this position, you will bring excellent digital marketing strategy and the ability to engage the consumer in this evolving environment. Your hands-on experience and knowledge of digital consumer marketing allows you to work at a tactical level to advance the consumer connection. In short, you can envision the future, engage people and deliver performance.
- Post-secondary schooling in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience in traditional and digital marketing with a strong foundation in marketing design. Graphic design experience is a must
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- HTML5, CSS, 3D and Motion design experience is a plus
- Keen eye for clean design and execute tactical direction both flawlessly and efficiently
- Working knowledge of both digital and print advertising in all facets and stages of development
- Basic knowledge of post-production and retouching processes
- Strong eye for typography, colour, and layout
- Fashion advertising background is a plus as well as marketing experience with in-store, digital/web and consumer facing multi-media
- Solid understanding of web and mobile standards, including responsive design and usability
- Understanding of art directing and editing photos and videos
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple deadlines and projects
- Independent and highly organized, able to work with little supervision
- Keen attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn and a dedication to quality results
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to travel (domestic and/or international) as needed
- Ability to work extended hours
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level. French is a plus
Join our team of experts and shape your own future
You will join a team where we appreciate an owners mindset, encourage collaboration, leverage our diverse and inclusive workforce to drive for excellence in everything we do all while fostering a fun work culture. Even though we have great processes, there is plenty of room for your courageous ambitions to bring ideas on how to work smarter, shape your own role and implement improvements for a better tomorrow.
Ready to join the team?
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. We will invite candidates into process on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.