At ECCO we believe true passion is essential to making great shoes. This role plays a key part in the journey of ECCO's brand development, support and continuous improvement within Latin America markets.
The Logistics & Customer Service Specialist will guarantee the correct development of logistics and customer service processes for regional partners in all related activities from the coordination of product release (shoes, accessories, marketing material, samples) to be dispatched from factories to warehouses, creation of purchase orders, product entry, inventory management, sales orders creation, replenishment for the store and coordination of dispatch to wholesale customers, within the times established by the business and according to the market requirements. Ensure follow up and effective communication with different providers like 3PLs, forwarder companies, also with internal and external customers.
Likewise, provide support in creation of sales orders and follow up for regional Distributors.
As our Logistics & Customer Service Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Creation in SAP of purchase orders, sales orders, costing of products.
- Product release from factories to warehouses, according on commercial and marketing requirements, considering product consolidation, while optimizing the freight expenditures and maximizing on time customer delivery targets.
- Follow up of shipment documentation (invoices, packing list, bill of lading, etc).
- Communicate to sales team the arrival of the product, in order to guarantee timely information on the availability of products for sale.
- Coordinate the distribution of the product to the store and wholesale customers, guaranteeing compliance with the times established for this process.
- Invoicing shipments to be delivered.
- Support regional partners to secure quality and efficiency in order intake and customer handling.
- Day to day interaction with Distribution Centers, 3PL and factories related to the order management process, release of product, logistics information, etc.
- Management of logistics supplier invoices.
- Guarantee compliance with SLAs established for different providers, such as forwarding companies and 3PLs in terms of inventory control, product entry, dispatches, storage conditions, requirements for product dispatch, among others.
- Ensure data integrity of all customer orders, maintaining data accuracy standards, cleaned up of J0's, and deadlines for completion are met.
- Monitor and provide order status to regional partners on a regular basis, giving visibility regarding delivery times and changes in orders due to quantity adjustments or changes in delivery dates.
- Respond in a timely and cordial manner to all customer requirements, always focused on finding solutions and ensuring quality of service.
- Generate reports, lead meetings, and projects related to the scope area.
- Master data maintenance related to product and customer data, such creation of new materials, new customers, prices, costing, customer data updates, etc.
- Follow up on sample orders and marketing materials requested by the Sales and Marketing area.
- Maintain and update Customer Service Operations Manual and Procedures.
- Manage and follow up on product quality claims with HQ.
- Perform all User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system rollouts.
- Measure of KPI´s related to the area.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve processes and create efficiencies across operations.
If you have...
- High school diploma.
- Associate’s degree in Logistics, Administration or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in logistics, import and export processes, customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Understanding of retail environment, ideally from shoe segment (highly appreciated).
- High analytical and problem solving capacity.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written) and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Exhibits a service-mindset in all interactions with internal and external contacts.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Highly reliable in terms of attendance and punctuality.
...we want to hear from you!
We offer a unique opportunity to be a key player in the development of the Latin American market for ECCO, to support the growth of the business strategy.
We offer a competitive hiring package that includes:
- Competitive base salary,
- Flexible working hours / Schedule
- Safe and pleasant work environment,
- Life & health insurance
- Cell phone
- Our brand product discounts
- Amongst others
Do you feel Ready to be part of a global market leader?
Please share your resume with our Regional HR Team, via e-mail to email@example.com our contact person for this position.
Imagining yourself at ECCO?
Click here to see our exciting opportunities on our global career site!
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.