We are looking for a Logistics & Customer Service Specialist to join our growing team in Panama. This position is responsible to guarantee the correct development of logistics and customer service processes for regional partners in all related activities from the coordination of product release (shoes, accessories, marketing material, samples) to be dispatched from factories to warehouses, creation of purchase orders, product entry, inventory management, sales orders creation, replenishment for the store and coordination of dispatch to wholesale customers, within the times established by the business and according to the market requirements. In this role, you also need to follow up and effectively communication with different providers like 3PLs, forwarder companies, also with internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Including but not limited to:
- Creation in SAP of purchase orders, sales orders, arrival of merchandise at the warehouse (costing), and communicating to the sales team of the arrival of the product, in order to guarantee timely information on the availability of products for sale.
- Product release from factories to warehouses, according on commercial requirements and analysis of product consolidation.
- Coordinate the distribution of the product to the store and wholesale customers, guaranteeing compliance with the times established for this process.
- Create and key in factory and replenishment orders for regional partners and the store.
- Support regional partners to secure quality and efficiency in order intake and customer handling.
- Send order confirmation to regional partners, maintain and follow up on orders.
- Day to day interaction with Distribution Centers, 3PL and factories related to the order management process, release of product, logistics information, etc.
- Guarantee compliance with the SLAs established for different providers, such as forwarding companies and 3PLs in terms of inventory control, product entry, dispatches, storage conditions, requirements for product dispatch, among others.
- Follow up of shipment documentation (invoices, packing list, bill of lading, etc).
- Creation of shipments for outbound deliveries.
- Reporting of store sales, whole sales, inventory control, etc.
- Ensure data integrity of all customer orders, maintaining data accuracy standards, cleaned up of J0's, and deadlines for completion are met.
- Monitor and provide order status to regional partners on a regular basis, giving visibility regarding delivery times and changes in orders due to quantity adjustments or changes in delivery dates.
JOB EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
Master data maintenance related to product and customer data, such creation of new materials, new customers, prices, costing, customer data updates, etc.
- Follow up on sample orders and marketing materials requested by the Sales and Marketing area.
- Maintain and update Customer Service Operations Manual and Procedures.
- Manage and follow up on product quality claims with HQ.
- Perform all User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system rollouts.
- Measure of KPI´s related to the area.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve processes and create efficiencies across operations.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
High analytical and problem solving capacity.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written) and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Exhibits a service-mindset in all interactions with internal and external contacts.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Highly reliable in terms of attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma.
- Associate’s degree in Logistics, Administration or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in logistics, import and export processes, customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Understanding of retail environment, ideally from shoe segment (Highly appreciated)
As a global organisation, we offer opportunities to further develop internally, whether it is in another role, function or location. Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, because ECCO is a melting pot of different cultures, perspectives and ideas from which you can learn.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow. Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter. Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.