What we are looking for
- Are you a great communicator and an adapter? Do you have an eye for detail? If you are a highly motivated person with sound knowledge on modern computerized circular and flat-bed knitting technologies, ECCO Portugal is looking for you!
This position will be a part of the Shoe Development team in R&D Portugal and Denmark.
- The Knitting Technician will be required to undertake the operating, managing, programming, maintenance and basic repair of computerized knitting machinery and small manufacturing of 2D and 3D products.
- A good knowledge on textile fibres and yarn properties for selecting the right raw materials and machinery for the given task is key.
- Will also be responsible for sampling/production of knitted products, implementing and overseeing efficient production methods and ensuring the knitted product meets the quality standards.
- High school or academic degree related to textile materials and technologies;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Apex (Shima Seiki) and M1;
- Fluency in English;
- Creative mindset and team player;
- Availability to start in Denmark for a minimum period of 6 months and then return to Portugal;
- Availability for occasional travels.
As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new colleagues.
We offer a challenging job in an international company that is in constant development and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
If you want to embrace this challenge, please submit your CV in English with the reference KNIT2021.
Only CVs in English will be considered. Only the selected candidates for interviews will be contacted.
Work location: ECCO’Let Portugal, Rua Francisco Rocha, 134, 4520-605 S. João de Vêr, Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.