The IT Supporter, Global Service Desk is responsible for supporting users and systems in their daily function with a focus on the local, remote and retail store employees.
As our IT Supporter, your responsibilities will include…
- Manage and support Windows operating systems (10), O365, anti-virus, printers and peripherals.
- Support of ECCO end-users in global setup in collaboration with the teams in Denmark and Indonesia as well as other colleagues in Group IT.
- Support ECCO Retail stores core technology needs and trouble shoot hardware, software and connectivity issues including: GK POS software, traffic counters, Internet, and telephones.
- Support of the local systems and equipment.
- Document detailed IT processes and procedures appropriate for non-technical ECCO employees to follow.
- Purchase, coordinate, and schedule new or replacement IT equipment.
- Track Calls and incidents through ECCO’s IT ticketing application.
- Update and create reports in ECCO systems as required by the business.
- Purchase, coordinate and schedule store installs, including staging and testing equipment prior to shipping, performing on-site or remote installation and supporting the new store opening team to solve issues and get the equipment into production.
- Monitor the hourly data monitoring process for Retail store activity.
- Work with Global Headquarters and ECCO Retail management on IT/Retail projects.
- Train new employees on basic IT systems functionality.
- On-call and after-hours support for ECCO Retail operations.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years of work experience in an IT support role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with IT.
- Advanced understanding of Windows Operating systems (10).
- Advanced understanding of anti-virus and spyware detection and removal techniques.
- Advanced understanding of O365 and basic understanding of Microsoft Exchange.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level, French speaking a plus but not required.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and internationally.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
…we want to hear from you!
Imagining yourself at ECCO?
Please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com
For international opportunities, please click here to access our global career site.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.