We are looking for a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT Specialist to join our growing team. The IT Specialist will be responsible for providing support to company employees in using IT resources and solving problems related to software and hardware.
- Installing, configuring and maintenance of computer hardware and software
- Providing first class support to our retail users, warehouse users and office users
- Handling day-to-day workstation/application support
- Capturing, log, and update incidents Providing technical support to the organization's employees and train non-technical workers on the business's information systems
- Cooperating with teams/external partners implementing IT projects
- Knowledge of MS operating systems (Windows 7, 10, MS Office) on the administrative level
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Office 365, System CenterConfiguration Manager, Azure environment
- Building, configuring and troubleshooting desktop and mobile devices
- Familiarity with LAN and WAN design, implementation, and operation
- Familiarity with desktop, notebook, handheld, and server computer hardware
- Familiarity with various computer peripherals such as printers, monitors, scanners and other equipment
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal
- Independent, cooperative, flexible, creative
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, both in Polish and English
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Challenging and varied job in an international company with many different nationalities, constantly developing and growing
- Working in an environment with good cooperation, where new initiatives and ideas are valued
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.