We are looking for an experienced and motivated HR Advisor that will ensure excellent HR operations, while promoting our company culture and delivering excellent employee experience.
In your role you will be primarily responsible for maintaining files, salary data input, issuing contracts and keeping records up to date as per legal requirements. You will also serve as first point of contact to staff and management for various HR related matters.
What will you do?
- Handle day-to-day HR tasks and secure excellent HR operations.
- Secure documents’ flow between HR and employees/departments as well as an external service providers and authorities.
- Handle payroll process in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare employment contracts and other employment-related documents.
- Update and maintain personnel records in HR systems (i.e. SAP).
- Provide comprehensive support and advice to managers and employees on a range of HR matters.
- Manage the employee benefits, including Employee Capital Plans (PPK) and Social Fund (ZFŚS).
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees; deliver ECCO values, history and culture messages.
- Support in communication related to human resources programs and activities.
- Provide periodic reporting including mandatory reporting to authorities.
- Participate in internal and external audits and inspections.
- Provide support on tasks and projects in other HR areas, i.e. recruitment.
What we are looking for in you?
- Strong experience in HR department from an international organisation,
- Working knowledge of Polish labour legislation and GDPR regulations,
- Fluent English and Polish,
- Good knowledge of MS Office & Excel skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Trustworthiness and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information,
- Strong analytical and organizational skills,
- Motivation to deliver results and provide great employee experience,
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related discipline,
- Previous experience in recruitment will be an asset.
Some career choices have more impact than others. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
Learn more about us!
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.